Rummy Circle — worst online website for playing rummy

Rummy Circle is the worst website to waste your time on for playing rummy. I had such a bad experience here, I wish I could sue the website. Horrible, horrible customer service. It’s nothing but a scam.

I joined this website 2 weeks ago and made a cash transaction of Rs. 2000 in my bank account. Though the money got deducted from my account it did not reflect on my Rummy Circle account. I waited for a couple of hours and then called the customer care staff. I was asked for wait for 1 day and check the account. I checked and called to inform the customer care that my money still isn’t reflecting, so I got told that since it’s a new account may be there is a glitch in the dashboard. Then I was asked to make a transaction of another Rs 2000, to just check. Now again my money got deducted from my bank account, but wasn’t reflecting in my Rummy Circle account. I called up again, so the customer care person started laughing. Can you imagine? How pathetic and insulted I felt!

I am tired sending out emails and talking to the customer care.

Now my money is gone and I don’t see any hope of getting back my hard-earned Rs 4000. A friend has suggested KhelPlay Rummy website to me. I have read a lot about it and general reviews are good about it.
Mar 27, 2018

ClassicRummy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 27, 2018
ClassicRummy.com Customer Care's response
Hello Yadavamar971,

Please kindly look into the content again. You're complaining about Rummy circle under classicrummy.com and promoting Khelplay Rummy.

If you've any problem with classicrummy, please do contact our customer support.

Team ClassicRummy

Comments

Sir my rummy circle account is closed please help me fairplay rummy circle sir my rummy circle account profile name is kissme6880 my rummy circle account email address is [protected]@gmail.com please help me sir my already opened a another rummy circle account but this account is closed please help me sir my contacts numbers is [protected]

I am registered for tournament I can't able to play that tournament on that time and also on my account all the money has been gone do no y

RummyCircle.com