RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (398)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir /madam

I had an account in "rummy circle" i had a deposit and withdrawal difference amount of around rs.27 lakhs got stuck u with rummy circle. I kept on messaging them to transfer my money back to my account. Despite transferring my money back to my account, they have blocked my account without any reason and they are not replying to my mails also. I have sent them many mails but they are not responding. I request you to please look into this and please help me in getting my money back.

I have no violated any of their terms and conditions but still they have blocked my account for which i had a huge loss of rs.27 lakhs.

Please look into this matter.

Sep 29, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

Hello there at rummy circle

Please help me to resolve my issue regarding
    Account blocked and i am unable to withdraw my balance amount
    Account = dilipcool
    Sep 29, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

This is to inform you that the bank account details given by you happen to be already registered in our systems with some other account holder. Please note that a bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle except for the joint account holders. We request you to kindly provide the copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the bank account number and the account name should match that registered with RummyCircle.

We appreciate your patience.

Team RummyCircle

Hello sir i am played rummy circle app and deposited money also. And later i am tried to withdraw my money, but every time thats getting failed, and i am submitted my kyc, that is always shows under review. And that people saying my account permanently closed, i am cheated, how to saying i don't know, i am not played in private table, and not selected people, that is not possible in rummy circle, and i am played with my money. And their not giving my money back, and in future i don't want play in this cheater site.

Team RummyCircle.

I deposited an initial amount of 200 rupees and was asked to enter my personal details. Upon doing so, I was notified that...

I have deposited 2500 in rummy circle application. They have blocked my account subbu. Tpt from next day due to andhra pradesh banned rummy games. But i am playing from karntaka for the past 3 years. I have uploaded my new kyc as per karnataka address and it is not yet approved. They havent give option to withdraw my deposit balance
        Deposit balance withdrawal
        Sep 28, 2020
        Thanks for un blocking my account

Team RummyCircle.

I am mahi please stop sending message to my number ([protected]) i am getting 5 to 6 message per day it's really disturbing so could you please stop sending messages to my number.
          stop message from rummy circle my contact number is [[7760744645]]

Sep 27, 2020
          Updated by ranjith63860329
          Please stop sending messages to my number

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Thank you for providing us with your number. We regret the discomfort caused. We will get your number unsubscribed right away.

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret the discomfort caused. We'll surely unsubscribe your mobile number '[protected]' at the earliest. We appreciate your patience.

Team RummyCircle.

I played so many time but everytime i'm loosing the money and repeated same players won the money. I raise a complaint regarding...

I add 2000₹ in rummycircle account but not credited my account
            Please refund my money!
            Refrence number:igajlebwy6
            Sep 22, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We understand your concern that your amount is not credited in your account.

We're unable to fetch your account with given order id. Kindly provide us with username and registered email address. We'll surely get it checked on priority.

Awaiting your response,

Hi Team,

I did not get response for my below complaint.

"RummyCircle.com — balance withdrawal from my rummy circle account
              holded by rummycircle.com"

Could you please help me in getting this closed.

Nagaraj
              Sep 17, 2020

Dear Nagaraj,

Good Morning!

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with your username. We'll surely get it checked with our team.

Awaiting your response,

Dear Nagaraju,

Good Morning!

We have checked the details with our concerned team. Your RummyCircle account 'pasala480' has been merged with your other account i.e. 'nagpasi80'.

Your account 'nagpasi80' is active and your complete balance has been transferred to 'nagpasi80'.

Also, our support team has replied to you from our end. We request you to get it checked.

If you have any issues, please email us at [protected]@rummycircle.com. Our team will get it checked for you.

We hope this helps,

Team RummyCircle.

Greetings from prima international!!!

We are writing in hopes of finding the appropriate person who handles...

When i was playing a cash game i got 3 ekka of one color. How is it possible. Is not the rummy circle cheating?
                The cards are not proper
                Sep 08, 2020

Hi Team,

I stopped playing rummy circle long back. Recently, i wanted to play rummy. So, i created a rummycircle...

Reopen account pone nember [protected]
                  Sep 02, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

I can't withdrawal my account balance from my tummy circle account. There are showing documents under review. Also showing...

I lost my 150000 rupees in rummy circle. They cheated me with internal change of settings. How can we lost lakhs in a single day. I depressed a lot inside. Other than suicide there is an no option like that my situation is going. Kindly help me to half of the amount at least. Otherwise my family will grouply face a trouble. Please ban this and help me to get back my lost amount.
                    Aug 31, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

Please help me to re-upload verification documents
                      Aug 27, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your documents with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

Respected sir/mam, i am the rummy game user and i would like to lay down my problem while playing rummy. First of all i cannot able to play cash game of rummy it shows that sorry you are not pre satifsied with pre condition to play cash games like that it displays. So for that what shall i do or you can help us. Let me know my email id is
                        [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you and have a great day
                        Aug 24, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

I lose 5 lakhs mony in rummycircl i am going to depression i don't know how to recover my money... But i have only one option only susaid...
                          Aug 21, 2020

Dear Player,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share with us your username and registered email address and we will look into it right away. Take Care!

Team RummyCircle.

This game is not a fair game, do not trust on tv and other adds and play this game. You will never win any money here instead loose all your money. Friends please join me on Facebook insta and tweeter to campaign this fraud game. I can clarify how gamer is looting us. Don’t fall in this pit. Let’s rais alarm.
                            Aug 21, 2020

Greetings of the day!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We want to assure you that we are a law abiding organisation and do not indulge in any fraudulent activities. We always try to maintain a fair and secure playing environment for all our players. We do not interfere in any of the games played and the entire game, right from card shuffling till the end is handled by the system only. You can also check out the RNG certificate on the website which ensures fairplay for all our players.

Team RummyCircle