RummyCircle.com

Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear authorites.

Rummy circle is such a cheating company and they dont even have a phone number to contact.
how can a govet let this kind of fraud company to set up and not publishing their phone numbers to the public
Oct 28, 2020
Dear Team, they didnt do anything and i have sent morethan 30 mails and no reply from the rummy circle
Oct 27, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the past i used to play rummy circle and due to unknown reason they closed my account.
    Recently i crated another...

Hi, my My11circle id is 'Pichu25'.
    Yesterday when I was trying to withdraw my money through browser it showed like 'Blocked User'.
    And also through app I can't initiate withdrawal.
    I have been a regular user, playing for almost a year and not involved in any fraudulent activities.
    Please rectify my account.
    I m complaining about My11circle app
    Oct 21, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    They have contacted via mail asking to share the account details with screenshot of the passbook.
    No further actions taken.
    My cash account is still unusable. 😐😢
    RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We request you to kindly provide a copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the Bank Account Number and the Account name should match that registered with RummyCircle.
    Please also note that as a part of our security measures, we have placed your account on hold (blocked temporarily) until the verification of bank account details is done successfully. The account will be activated post verification.

Team RummyCircle.

They send a promotional message every half an hour basis on my personal mobile number. I have never subscribe for any promotional text messages from them or created one account on rummycircle. I don't know how they got my number. They send their messages from a different number each time so i can't even block them.
      Oct 18, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your Mobile number, Username and registered Email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

You are agree to open my account (kaykay1980) yesterday confirm through mai. Snap shot of mail attached. After that you detect...

My account was closed since more than one year. Still now i dont know the reason for closure of my account. so i am going to meet my lawyer regarding this account closure. Waiting for your reply to do legal action against rummy circle. My account ID kaykay1980. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Oct 13, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Thank you for providing us the requested documents.
        Your RummyCircle account is Validated & Activated.

subbu2020's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2020
        you told account was activated. But still my account was not activated.. instead of activatevu taken my money. Money i not required. Activate my account.
        This is last request i send. Surely i take some action.
        Greetings from RummyCircle!

Thank you for writing to us. We have checked your account 'subbu2020'.
        Your account is a Funcash account and you have not added any profile details in your account. If you're referring to any other account, please do write us back with appropriate details. We'll surely get it checked for you.

subbu2020's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2020
        Check my account all profile details are available. You debited my amount rs 650. But still my account was not activate.
        Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please let us know your registered mobile number so that we can assist you further.

Team RummyCircle.

My account block reason & please unlock my account
          Oct 10, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

I send u so many mails but no reply. I playing cash games so many years, but suddenly yesterday may account has closed. So Please reopen my account. 225 rs in my account. I dont no what is the reason of closing my account and how to re open my account. Pls reopen my account today. Otherwise i will go to court and put case on your company.

In previous mails i explained my problem. Purposely i didnt done it has happened without knowing. I dont have multiple id's. I have only one ID. Yesterday am login my id in my husband mobile. My mobile having some problem, so am download Rummy circle app in my husband mobile and enter my ID and play yesterday. This is the fact.

My user name is mridul201320. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

K.Suneetha
            Oct 10, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle,

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts that have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed.

As we have closed your RummyCircle account, your balance amount will be transfer to your bank account. You will receive the money in the next 3-4 working days.

Team RummyCircle

Am using only one rummy circle account
              User name is: rajuk585
              Remain same i'd proof and bank details account are permanently close to ur side
              Please activate rajuk585 account
              Am very interested to play rummy circle
              Cash games not playing not withdraw money

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We request you to kindly provide the copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the Bank Account number and the Account name should match that registered with RummyCircle.

We appreciate your patience.

User name: rajuk585
                Last 4years this account is using, am playing cash games and tournaments
                But past 6months my account is blocked
                Pls help me to reactivate my account
                My rummy circle account withdrawal is blocked

Updated by Rajashekark
                Help him to reactivate my account

Hiii sir /madam.
                  My user name is aces
                  894756.
                  Actually iam created new account today.
                  But its not opening.
                  Iam also deposited 150 rupees to rummycircle account.
                  But its not working.
                  Pls help me.& give some suggestions.
                  Not opening account
                  Oct 04, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. We are unable to fetch the account details from the mentioned Login ID. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

We request you to ask for a Login ID/Email ID or Registered Mobile Number. Once received we will check the reason for the account block, also will reply accordingly.

Dear sir /madam

I had an account in "rummy circle" i had a deposit and withdrawal difference amount of around rs.27 lakhs got stuck u with rummy circle. I kept on messaging them to transfer my money back to my account. Despite transferring my money back to my account, they have blocked my account without any reason and they are not replying to my mails also. I have sent them many mails but they are not responding. I request you to please look into this and please help me in getting my money back.

I have no violated any of their terms and conditions but still they have blocked my account for which i had a huge loss of rs.27 lakhs.

Please look into this matter.

Sep 29, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

Hello there at rummy circle

Please help me to resolve my issue regarding
                      Account blocked and i am unable to withdraw my balance amount
                      Account = dilipcool
                      Sep 29, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

This is to inform you that the bank account details given by you happen to be already registered in our systems with some other account holder. Please note that a bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle except for the joint account holders. We request you to kindly provide the copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the bank account number and the account name should match that registered with RummyCircle.

We appreciate your patience.

Team RummyCircle

Hello sir i am played rummy circle app and deposited money also. And later i am tried to withdraw my money, but every time thats getting failed, and i am submitted my kyc, that is always shows under review. And that people saying my account permanently closed, i am cheated, how to saying i don't know, i am not played in private table, and not selected people, that is not possible in rummy circle, and i am played with my money. And their not giving my money back, and in future i don't want play in this cheater site.

Team RummyCircle.

I deposited an initial amount of 200 rupees and was asked to enter my personal details. Upon doing so, I was notified that...

I have deposited 2500 in rummy circle application. They have blocked my account subbu. Tpt from next day due to andhra pradesh banned rummy games. But i am playing from karntaka for the past 3 years. I have uploaded my new kyc as per karnataka address and it is not yet approved. They havent give option to withdraw my deposit balance
                          Deposit balance withdrawal
                          Sep 28, 2020
                          Thanks for un blocking my account

Team RummyCircle.

I am mahi please stop sending message to my number ([protected]) i am getting 5 to 6 message per day it's really disturbing so could you please stop sending messages to my number.
                            stop message from rummy circle my contact number is [[7760744645]]

Sep 27, 2020
                            Updated by ranjith63860329
                            Please stop sending messages to my number

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Thank you for providing us with your number. We regret the discomfort caused. We will get your number unsubscribed right away.

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret the discomfort caused. We'll surely unsubscribe your mobile number '[protected]' at the earliest. We appreciate your patience.

Team RummyCircle.

I played so many time but everytime i'm loosing the money and repeated same players won the money. I raise a complaint regarding...

I add 2000₹ in rummycircle account but not credited my account
                              Please refund my money!
                              Refrence number:igajlebwy6
                              Sep 22, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We understand your concern that your amount is not credited in your account.

We're unable to fetch your account with given order id. Kindly provide us with username and registered email address. We'll surely get it checked on priority.

Awaiting your response,