RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (384)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

I am upload wrong date of birth (12/12/2002) new birth day date (12/12/2001)
Jul 04, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to help. Please share your username and registered email address with us via mail at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look into it at the earliest.

Team RummyCircle
Plz unblock my rummy circle account

My name was mismatch on the kyc. There are no option to change my kyc or name or bank details. When am going to do withdraw please contact [protected]@rummycircle.com. When am doing to the same email i'd there are no resolve sollution
    Kyc verifie is underrevieve
    Jun 30, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. In order to resolve your issue, please provide us with your username and registered email address. We'll get it checked for you.

Greetings of the day

Emai id :- [protected]@gmail.com
      Username:- prawinfocuzbr...

Sir, due to some technical problems my account has been blocked since today. So kindly release my account.
      I have more than 15000 in my account with an withdrawal pending request 15000.
      User name:james khamai
      Email :[protected]@gmail.com

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

Please response and my problems solved 🙏🙏 please

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please let us know your specific query along with your username and registered email address via mail at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle

Majhe account close jhale ahe tri aapn majhe account open krun dyave majhya account la 196 rs rkkm ahe ti part dyavi please support kra

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via mail at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

Hi sir my id krish 2237405 was not login l have a balance on this game id. L have two account 1st _ krish 2754177.2nd_krish2237405 the 2n3 account was close bye the my request but 1st account was not login
            Jun 24, 2020

Cash withdrawal no
              Cascading
              Jun 24, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

My username is asish2307 and my emailid is [protected]@gmail.com and please help to reopen my account
                Jun 23, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

My account is closed and it has 360rupes in it please help to reopen the account
                  Jun 23, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, we'd like to help. Kindly send us details along with your username and registered email address via email [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it at the earliest.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Hello sir,
                    User name:nirmala. Etr

Sir, i have 8800 rs in my account and it has been blocked since06.06.2017...

Very much irrational
                    Jun 22, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    In my money you should not advertise

Account id: varathawins

My account got closed for security reasons. What is the reason? Im not able to play or withdraw my cash. How can you close the account without stating proper reason? I dont mind closing my rummycircle account. But transfer my money to my bank account.
                      Jun 22, 2020

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

My account has been closed, i have 300 balance in that i need to rescue my account kindly help me.
                        Account access problem
                        Jun 21, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via inbox and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

After so many repieatative mail also i m not getting response. My user id is gadab11 plz open my acount again.
                          Jun 20, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

Getting multiple spam calls from rummy circle during busy office hours.
                            Jun 19, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We do understand your concern. Please let us know the mobile number on which you are getting the calls and we will unsubscribe it right away. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Team RummyCircle.

Every time i click on my samsung internet browser on my redmi note 7 pro mobile, i get popup advwrtisement from rummycircle.com and then another popup asking to install the apk file..
                              This is a serious hijack on my mobile without me requesting it.. Why is such sites annoying people like me who have never visited or searched such malicious virus sites..
                              Jun 18, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We certainly understand your concern.

We request you to email us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your mobile number. Our team will assist you further.

Looking forward to assisting you.

Subhash79's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 19, 2020
                              How do you expect me to reply to a email id which is [protected]@rummycircle.com ?
                              You can reach me at [email protected] and I shall give you my contact number
                              Subhash79's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 19, 2020
                              Share your proper email address...
                              Part explain how can anyone send a email to this email address [protected]@rummycircle.com ?
                              You can write to me at [email protected], and I shall share my number for you to contact me...

My mail id in rummycircle database has been deleted i have already sent mail from my mail id. But they are saying your email id is not registered send mail from your registered mail id.
                                I am using this mail id since beginning now what happened i don't know. I can give proofs if needed. I am having nearly rs.2500 in my rummycircle user id vvm131.
                                Kindly resolve my issue immediately.
                                Jun 16, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi, we have checked and found that your account is blocked as you have uploaded the same bank proofs in " appireddy and vipin204 ". We kindly request you to share a copy of your bank statement from your registered email id " [protected]@yahoo.com " to [protected]@rummycircle.com so that our team can check and activate your account. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Hi there. My acount is showing closed. I want to access my acount again. My email is [protected]@gmail.com and my user id is gadab11. I i have money left in my ac. Plz reopen my acount. Thank you.
                                  Jun 15, 2020

Dear Player,

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please contact our support team directly at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email id & player details to look into the issue.

Please note, we strictly communicate on emails as at times we need confidential details and documents to investigate the issue. We respond to every email we receive within a maximum 3hours.

Warm Regards,
                                  RummyCircle Support Team
                                  I tried to contact u but didnt get any response.

May accaunt closed