RummyCircle.com

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

My bank account name not same i need to change my bank details name put t. Madhavan
Jul 31, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we'd like to help. Kindly send us your username and registered email address via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it at the earliest.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.
My username, madhu1334882. My em ail id, [protected]@gmail.com my kyc documents so many times rejected. Became my bank name, documents name not same. Pls change my bank details name. Change this name T. Madhavan. Thks.

I request you to send me the details how can i change my date of birth. Unfortunately during the time of registration i have...

I want my account back..9000 rs in my account...
    I don't know why my account closed..
    I needed that money. How re open my account.. Please reopen my account today
    Otherwise i will go to court and i put criminal case on your company..
    My user name chandu218. My email id [protected]@gmail.com
    Jul 28, 2020

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

I unble play cash games and can't withdrawal cash
      User id ajdkarnataka
      Email i'd ajd[protected]@gmail.com
      I unable to play cash game and I can't withdraw cash
      Jul 28, 2020

Jul 27, 2020
      Updated by Aj Dj
      I unble play cash game

Team RummyCircle.

Withdrawal request with the id:24591705 has been rejected. All game not open not play. What is the problem my account? What should i do withdraw? Please help me sir
        Withdraw rejected
        Jul 26, 2020

[protected]@gmail.com
        Withdrawal request with the has been rejected.all game not open not play.what is the problem my account? what should I do withdraw? please help me sir

User name madhue373
        Gmail
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Password [protected]@8533
        Rummy account [protected]@gmail.com
        Password [protected]@8533
        Places check my account

I have'nt created even visited rummy circle from by mobile, but i am getting messages as i won 5000k you wil get 6k when you click this link like that. Please take necessary action against the team and the rummycircle to stoping doing such kind of this. This not far some unknowns will get into this and this might create a problem for them
          Jul 25, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your mobile number via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will unsubscribe it right away.

Hello sir,
            My rummy account has been blocked by rummy circle.com. As i try to login it's displaying "account closed"....

I playing cash game since onemonth but suddenly two days back my account has closed so please reopen my account. 200 rs in my account. I dont no what is the reason of closing account and how to 're open the account. Please 're open my account today. Otherwise i will go to court and i put criminal case on your company. My user name is chaithurummy. My email id is [protected]@gmail.[protected]@gmail.com

As i trusted this page,
              I filed a complaint..

But unfortunately nothing happened..

There is no proper response from the rummycircle.com.

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your specific query along with your username and registered email address details via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Dear sir/mam.
                My rummy circle account has been a close
                & i have the active this account
                Please help me
                Your faithfully
                account activation

Jul 22, 2020
                Updated by s1989
                Dear sir/mam.
                My rummy circle account has been a close
                & I have the active this account
                Please help me
                Your faithfully

Team RummyCircle.

I would request people to do not spend time with rummy sites, they are simply looting people money, they say its a skilled game but in reality skill dose not make win games, simply waste of time and money. They make you win small amounts and when you bet big amounts, you are sure that you are going to loose money how skilled you are. Instead of complaining them better do not waste your valuable time and money on these fake sites, they are just there for looting money.
                  Jul 21, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very unfortunate that you feel this way. However, we assure you that being a law-abiding organization, we never indulge in any fraudulent activities. All the games that are played on RummyCircle are skill-based and we have no influence on the game or the results of the games that are played.For more information, please check the RNG certificate on the website which certifies that RummyCircle complies with all the relevant standards in order to serve an unadulterated gaming experience to all its players.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Please change my rummy circle account name honey chinni to yerra mahitha because my name is different in aadhar. After submission of aadhar proof for cash withdrawl it is not accepting as the name in the aadhar and rummy circle account name is different. Kindly change my rummy circle account name. Thankyou

Hi!

Thanks for writing in. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

I have lost my mobile number and i cannot open my old account (Sujn8675). Please help me to open it

Hi!

Thanks for writing in. Please share your username or registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

My account has been locked as i opened another account and gave the same proof as verification. So they blocked my kyc. What to do now?

Team RummyCircle.

Please change my registered name Venkyveda. And use this new name (Venkatesh P). Because i upload my aadhar card for id proof...
                          User name raviverm5751

सर, मेरे खाते में 481 rs हैं और इसे ब्लॉक...

I am playing rummy from last 5 days, today my account was closed without any reason and I have amount rs.460 in my account. So please reopen my account otherwise I ll go to court and I ll put case on your company. My user id is : rajku3096987. please respond immediately.
                          Jul 17, 2020

Hemanthprasad's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 17, 2020
                          My user id : rajku3096987
                          Email: [email protected]

My account was closed based on my requirements. But they cancelled my redeem request. But ha they blocked my account and theft my money they blocked my 1700/- please send my money. Please teach them a lession. My i'd is
                            Vvs2018
                            .. Mail:[protected]@gmail.com
                            .. Please help me
                            Jul 16, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

Pathetic customer care services, we will not be able to reach them at any time. I have joined a tourney when i go to my games...