RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (399)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

iya naan ungal websidel 6 mounth velaidi varugiren anal ennudaiya akka id akka velaiyaduvar anal ennudaiya accountil panam ganes velaiyada mudiyadu ennu kanpikkirathu We are sorry, but for the moment you cannot play cash games or do transactions on this account. This is a part of our standard procedure to protect your account. Kindly check your email for further information.
ennal panam games games velaiyadamudiyavillai
Jul 11, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gudmrng sir this is ammu_nani i have deposited money today 500rs and 500rs[protected] morning3:28 am, and when i opened it now to play. it showing a message that your money was not added but from my account amount was transfreed to rummy circle.so, iam requesting you to please resend my money to my account. thanking you. pos: 00001661 txn#[protected] plz chek it..
    Jul 05, 2015

Game is not loading

We are sorry, but for the moment you cannot play cash games or do transactions on this account. This is a part of our standard procedure to protect your account. Kindly check your email for further information.(this is the problem to my account).so please solve as soon as possible

gudmrng sir this is ammu_nani i have deposited money today 500rs and 500rs today morning3:28 am, and when i opened it now to play. it showing a message that your money was not added but from my account amount was transfreed to rummy circle.so, iam requesting you to please resend my money to my account. thanking you...
      Jul 02, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gudmrng sir this is ammu_nani i have deposited money today 500rs and 500rs today morning 4:32pm, and when i opened it now to play. it showing a message that your money was not added but from my account amount was transfreed to rummy circle.so, iam requesting you to please resend my money to my account. thanking you...
        Jun 28, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unable to access my account

Hi Team, I am unable to login to my account. It says "My account has been closed". I request you to solve the issue ASAP and do the needful. Account Name: Lonsin1106 Thanks.

Sir, rummycircle is openly cheating players via different means...they say that their card distibution process is certified and they do not tamper with it but i have an absolute evidence...in a pool game 2 deck of cards r used in 13 card game...so only max of two cards can be available of a particular number and colour for eg there can be only 2 queens of clubs...i m attactching a snapshot which clearly poves that the cards distribution is fabricated and tampered according to the site's liking...
          they r openly cheating
          Jun 28, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Full description of the incident.
            My name is amol ghule and my user id is amol. Ghule.
            I open new account to www. Rummycircle.com website and wining money to online play cash games of rupees rs. 3000 after i make withdrwal but they are not giving my money in bank account and he closed my rummycircle account for voilation of baf account but i refer
            A real account that name is kishor rajput.
            Date of the incident : 21 / 06 / 2015
            Desirable resolution of my complaint - request a make withdrwal of rupees rs. 3000 in my bank account and the activate my rummycircle account user id amol. Ghule.

I contact him lot of time but they are just ignoring me. Please do something for this issue.
            Money captured of rupees rs. 3000
            Money captured of rupees rs. 3000

gudmrng sir this is nookaraju143 i have deposited money today 65rs and 65rs today morning 7:50am, and when i opened it now to play. it showing a message that your money was not added but from my account amount was transfreed to rummy circle.so, iam requesting you to please resend my money to my account. thanking you
              Jun 12, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TO THE MANAGEMENT OF RUMMYCIRCLE RUMMY CIRCLE IS AN ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE, BUT U GIVE AN OFFER INVITE FRIENDS MORE PEOPLE USE IT WRONGLEY. SAME PERSON OPEN MULITPLE ACCOUNTS WITH IN DIFFERENT NAMES AND ACC ADDRESES AND THEY WE GAIN 1000 RUPEES OF MONEY REFERRAL. THEY USES TWO LAPTOPS AND MODEMS AND CREATE TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS WITH HIS PREVIOUS REFREAL ACCOUNTS AND THEY LOAD 1000 RUPEES IN EACH ACCOUNT AND PLAY HIM SELF RUMMY TABLE.THEY CHOOSE ONE 500 TABLE AND PLAY TWO HIS TWO ACCOUNTS .ONE ACCOUNT IT WILL BECOMES ZERO AND OTHER IT WILL GET 3200(INCLUDING BOUNS 2000) IN HIS ACCOUNT THEN HE WILL DRAW THE MONEY. THEY WILL GAIN NOT ONLY 3200 AND THEY ALSO GAIN 2000 REFERRAL AMOUNT. SO THEY GET 3200 PROFIT WITH SPAN OF ONE HOUR AND 2000 CAPITAL. SO THIS PROCEES WILL CONTINUE YOUR COMPANY COMES IN STREETS.
                Jun 09, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i am requested to you kindly deposit the amount in my bank account.also i have revived confirmation mail but money is not hit my account. Beneficiary's Name :RANA GOSWAMI Beneficiary's Code :[protected] Beneficiary's Address : Client Ref No :RUMMYCIRCLE_EPAYMENT Date :19/05/2015 Bank Reference No :[protected] withdral money-200
                  May 23, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rummycircle.com — didnt recieve the money

sir i did not get my 5000 rupees for winning 4 tickets in free hits, my login id vishu8306

hai, i have an account harikothi in rummycircle. I have been playing from nearly 2 years. On 8th may 2015 i failed to play cash games and my withdrawn cash is recredited to rummy account.Please look into it.Call me for further information and activation of my account.
                    May 08, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I am very much upset and regret to say you that in one of my game I was made game and about to show the cards. In the mean time the rummy circle shows that I have net problem whereas my net was running well. I am very much upset. I think that was intentionally caused as many rummy players used to complain about such things. I have a lot of complaints about rummy circle... please...do play fair game..
                      May 06, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

cant play cash game and deposited or withdraw cash

My account opened properly but I cant add or withdraw transaction.my log in id is Prashant3641

money cutting

My money cutting my chips Government complete my money hack bow

Online purchase account details raj136536. I had merchant online 200Rs but I can't received money plz check it. I had purchased may 3rd Transfers id[protected]IG00YTHAQ5transfer to [protected] state bank of india o. I had returned my money plz transfer my online account . Thank you sir
                        I couldn
                        May 04, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I will transfer my money to rummy circle but I can't received my money. Plese check my account

sir, i will interest in play rummy. i have plan invest some amount. But reviews are not give a good sugession. Please give a proper information. Send your certificate for this email id; g.[protected]@gmail.com. Please reply me sir. thanking you
                          May 03, 2015

withdraws and playing game

why are cancelled my online tranfer and block my cash games.give me reply or contact number

Dear sir My name is R.sivapullareddy my account is pullareddy9. my account is offered 1000 is not coming and reneval 200 amount 100% cash back this two are not coming plz inform immediately what is the reason thanking you sir,
                            Apr 25, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I opened new account in rummycircle in the name of rajudon223 and played. I withdraw the amount and gave the same bank...

sir, i opened new account in rummycircle in the name of dilkota and paid 2000 to play. i played and won 4500 . i withdraw the amount and gave the same account no of my another account in the name of raktabija. after withdrawing 200+1000+1500+1000 my dilkota account was merged into raktabija and transferred the balance amount of dilkota. my problem is what about my amount which withdrawn in dilkota account. how can i get that . please inform me. my mobile no [protected]
                              Apr 03, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sir. i opened dilkota account in ur blog and paid 2000 . i got 1000 bonus when i was playing . i earned more than 4500 and i with draw the amount. but my bank details are already in another player i.e my cousin as raktabija. so you merged my dilkota into raktabija.now i lost my amount in merging.so please give back my amount and activate dilkota

my account is not working, are interested playing in my account but in my account some errors in their so please my problem solve as soon as. That problem was We are sorry, but for the moment you cannot play cash games or do transactions on this account. This is a part of our standard procedure to protect your account. Kindly check your email for further information.
                                  Mar 28, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, let me know why i can't able to play cash games and do cash transaction.. I requested to withdraw cash and as well i got verification call on 11th March of this month and cleared the verification call. i don't know suddenly from 12th march morning i can't able to play any games and my withdraw request is cancelled.. moreover i never faced this problem before.. but now when i requested to withdraw cash my account was blocked..pls check and solve this issue as soon as possible.. Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com User ID : naidurummy Mobile No. : [protected]
                                    Mar 18, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Ypou are a cheater. Ypu should be banned foreever!