RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (398)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

My username is ace1377945 My account has been unnecessarily blocked citing that it is linked with multiple id. I have already sent you a mail regarding my withdrawal issue and you have said that my money will be credited to my account in 3-4 days but i have received a mail that my request has been rejected so please help me as I only have one id and no other id has been opened by me . Kindly unblock the mentioned id as I know I have in no way broken any rules of the company or if my account is closed please withdrawal my money to my account

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Our systems detected that on a few Rummy games played, you have collided with another player to gain an unfair advantage, which violates our terms of service. RummyCircle is committed to providing a fair and secure playing environment to all its players and has systems that help detect any unfair practices.

We have activated your account.

You may write to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com in case you need any assistance.

Game id:ace1377945
    Email. I'd:[protected]@gmail.com

I'd;ace1377945

Game I'd:ace1377945
        Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Team RummyCircle.

My username is amits6138625. My account has been unnecessarily blocked citing that it is linked with multiple id. I have already...
          My account has been unnecessarily blocked citing that it is linked with multiple id. as I only have one id and no other id...
          Please unblock my account. My username is amits6138625. I am not able to join any contest please help me because i haven't...

My account has been unnecessarily blocked citing that it is linked with multiple id. Even though I gave it in writing that they should feel free to block other id except (rummy.ch2000) as I only have one id and no other id has been opened by me. Still there is no reply on the email which I sent to your team. Kindly unblock the mentioned id as I know I have in no way broken any rules of the company.
          Dec 30, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Until now I haven't received any reply from rummy circle neither here nor in my email although they say they always respond in 4-6 hours

Greetings from RummyCircle.

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts that have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed.

As we have closed your RummyCircle account, your balance amount will be transferred to your bank account. You will receive the money in the next 3-4 working days.

panwarvishal's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 31, 2020
          Before you people will transfer the money could you please share the details of those multiple accounts which you are quoting that they are linked with my ID. Are they all belonging in my name please confirm because as far as I know there is no other account which I have.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

As we have closed your RummyCircle account, your balance amount is already transferred into your bank account.

For more information, we request you to please write to [protected]@RummyCircle.com.

panwarvishal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 3, 2021
          Team,

Please check I have written multiple times to your email address however no one responds on the same. All i receive is an acknowledgment email that someone will respond in 4-6 hours but no one does.

My username is amits6138625 and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. my account has been closed and i have emailed...

Dear sir my rummy circle gmail id blacked. My username dhanaji7085.
            Dec 28, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have checked and found that your registered email id 'jdhan****[protected]@gmail.com' is already verified.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Team RummyCircle.

I am not able to play any...

My username is amits6138625 and my email address is [protected]@gmail.comgmail.com. my account hasbeen clised and i am not able to withdraw money from account please help me in withdrawl of money from my account
              How to reopen my account
              Dec 27, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle.

RummyCircle encourages all its players to play responsibly. One player can have only one account on RummyCircle, and if they create another account that will be against our terms of service.

If your account is blocked for some reason, reach out to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com, and our team will help you out with your concern.

Team RummyCircle.

My username is amits6138625 and my email address is [protected]@gmail.comgmail.com. I am not albe to join any contest...

I want to know that if my account is blocked in which i have added my aadhar card and bank account. Can i use those in other account so that i can play Rummycircle please help me
                Dec 25, 2020

Team RummyCircle.

My username is prash7233975 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com just a few days ago i have registered in my...
                  Please unblock my account.My username is amitmitu24 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I am not able to join...
                  Please unblock my account.My username is amits6138625 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I am not able to join...
                  My username is amits6138625 and eMail address is [protected]@gmail.com kindly activate my account I haven't done anything...