RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Dec 2, 2022
Complaints 2058

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 7

My account has been closed suddenly due to security reasons. I have emailed several times to [protected]@rummycircle.com but didn't receive any communication from the company end. Kindly unblock my account.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Could you please share with us your registered username, mobile number so that we can assist you further.

Smvb's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 3, 2022
User id- Smvb
Mobile 9593803422

Mera account blocked ho Gaya Hai please unblock katr do

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Could you please share with us registered username, mobile number so that we can assist you.

Team RummyCircle.

I was playing cash game but suddenly my account has been closed due to security reasons. But I didn't violate any fiarplay rule. Please unblock my account as soon as possible.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Could you please share with us your registered username and mobile number so that we can assist you?

Team RummyCircle.

I have rummy circle account i am logout game but now I'm login game validation failed Dose not exist how do open my account plz tell me...

RummyCircle.com — Fraud and manipulated

As I lost more than 1.5 lakh till now from last 1 month & I observed that this game is made only for loose our money.
        Rummy circle is manipulated software so you never win 🏆.
        I have game ID - [protected].
        In this game I found discrepancies.
        When I throw diamond card to another player he took (card [protected]@9)
        And when I saw the final result I didn't see any diamond card in his game it was hearts card.(Sequence...
        Why was my account blocked

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Could you please share with us your registered username, mobile number and email address so that we can assist you further?

Team RummyCircle.

Team rummycircle.com my withdrawal not procesed prom 16 days i am waiting my winning amount and my hard earn money
          dear team please send my withrawal today
          when tecnical issue fixexed of rummycircle.com...
          Game not working and my money withdraw not working

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Could you please share with us your registered username, mobile number and email address so that we can assist you further.

RummyCircle.com — Withdrawal failed many time

My amount of 8535 Rs

I trying to 16 days.
            Please...

I trying to 16 days.
            Then why rummycircle.com not processed my withdrawal.
            Please rummycircle send my withdrawable...

RummyCircle.com — My kyc documents already exists I want to change my kyc documents

I want to change my kyc documents already exists...
            My kyc rejected don't re option my ruppes widrol nhi ho Raha

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Could you please share with us your registered username and mobile number so that we can assist you.

RummyCircle.com — Withdrawal issue of money

I trying to 12 days.
              Then why rummycircle.com not processed my withdrawal.
              Please rummycircle send my...

RummyCircle.com — SMS spamming

They send a promotional message on daily basis on my personal mobile number. I have never visited their website. I don't know how they got my number. They send their messages from a different number each time so i can't even block them.

For example message, i received today[protected]
              "gifted: you have rs2000 in you rummy a/c

Claim it here by downloading & playing rummy now: http://bit.ly/2Qd3CBC"...

Ccount and not open login id
              Hello sir,
              Not open loging id and not open rummy circle display and not open account loging

RummyCircle.com — Stop spamming me with SMS

Please stop your sms SPAM. I don't play rummy. I tried to optout as per instructions in the message - but it has been futile. Example message below

Important Update! Get Welcome Bonus upto Rs 5000* on RummyCircle. Use Code: SP5000 Join Now: http://1kx.in/kQuI5C To Optout SMS QUIT to 56161 *T&C Apply
                Received At: 08/25/2022, 7:02 PM...

RummyCircle.com — Withdrawal failed again and again

Past 10days i cant withdraw my money. I shows failed again and again. They told always techinical issue still i struggle in a withdrawal issue. Fraud activities in rummy circle...

RummyCircle.com — Winning amount credited less by 3000 Rs

I won 101 tournament of Rs 2000, with total winning 12469, but i recieve only 9000 something in my rummy ac. Please look into my grievances, i have complaint in their site but they didnt reply till now....

RummyCircle.com — I have played a game in rummy circle and the game is not working properly only lags

I have played a pool of 100rs winning cash prize 500 rs in rummy circle game the game was not working properly I have record the game video how it running it runs slow and ags many time and lastly it's says over and I not get money...

RummyCircle.com — Withdrawal failed

I trying from 8 days but my withdrawal not received in my account.
                11500 is my total withdrawal amount.
                All Bank details are correct but every withdrawal request failed by rummycircle.com
                Username:alpha81063dg
                NAME: wakeem khan
                Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                UPI id: [protected]@ibl
                Please send my amount in my Bank account...