RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (399)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Hi sir/madam

Please help me my kyc verification blocked

For that my rummy account having user id-nims1807have bean kyc block

User id :nims1807
Email id :[protected]@gmail.com
Nov 18, 2020

Hi sir/madam

I have submitted same bank account details in different two rummy account. I never known that same account details could not be link with another account.

For that my rummy account having user id-nims1807have been temporarily blocked. Now I want to change my bank details for unblocked. Please help me so that I can play again smoothly.

Hopping your kind cooperation.

i love online rummy circle
    Please help me

User id :nims1807
    Email id :[protected]@gmail.com[protected]@gmail.com
    Nov 18, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sir please my help my kyc verification Blocked

Hello sir My Username:- winrm786, Email I'd:- [protected]@gmail.com,
      Dear sir
      Mere Account se withdrawal automatically cancel ho gaya. Uske bad 1000rs kar ke 2 times cut gaye hai.. . So Dear sir see my account. Wrong Debited my amount.. please Credit My Amount
      Nov 16, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you to please write to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com. The concerned team will get back to you.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have replied to you on your registered mail ID [protected]@gmail.com, please check your mail id and let us know if you still have any concerns.

Team RummyCircle.

The account for rummy circle is open but not able to play and not able to attach bank account
        Not able to open or attach bank account
        Nov 14, 2020

Greetings for the day.

We are extremely sorry about the experience that you had. Please share your username and registered email address details with us. We will definitely look into it and assist you accordingly. Awaiting your response.

Can not play cast game & transaction. Pl star my cash game & transaction
          user ID: arun271187
          Nov 11, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle.

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts that have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed permanently.

Please feel free to write back in case of any questions. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Hi sir/madam

This is not real rummy game 100% fake how is believed your application, continued worst card how is possible sir, this application aim is only cheating money not real rummy game
            Nov 07, 2020

Nov 07, 2020
            Updated by Appusambs
            My user id- rummykingoo
            emai- [protected]@gmail.com
            Fully cheating money not a good card in one table completely cheated

Greetings from RummyCircle.

It is very unfortunate that you feel this way. However, we assure you that being a law-abiding organization, we never indulge in any fraudulent activities. All the games that are played on RummyCircle are skill-based and we have no influence on the game or the results of the games that are played.

For more information, please check the RNG certificate on the website which certifies that RummyCircle complies with all the relevant standards in order to serve an unadulterated gaming experience to all its players.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.
            Worst experience in my life from rummy circles, don't play this application completely cheating card, fake
            RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2020

Regards, Team RummyCircle.

I have some unutilized balance-Rs 907. My11Circle is not allowing me to play because of Govt. Regulations. Inspite of several emails, they are not returning my money and auto generated email comes, that has of no use. The default method of withdrawl shows a lesser amount- 575.34, that too is not withdrawable because of branch lies in Restricted state. Help me getting my money.
              userid:satyaprasadavr
              Nov 06, 2020

Dear player,

Greetings for the day.

We are unable to fetch any details with the login id " satyaprasadavr".
              So could you please provide the correct login id so that we can assist you further on this ?

Team RummyCircle.

I just added 2000 rupees from my account and not credited in rummy ... Money was debited from my account..

Moham3700042
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Nov 04, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Wat next and when will that amount get back to my rummy acc or bank acc
                RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Nov 4, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We see that you are concerned about the amount of Rs.2000 (Order id - ALFMKPZLDA) which you have not received in your RummyCircle Account. As per our records, this transaction is under pending state and therefore, it might take 24-48 hours to reflect in your account. Please note that if this transaction is unsuccessful, then the amount will be reversed to the same mode of payment (Bank Account / Credit card / Wallet) in next 5-7 working days.

If you do not see this amount within the above mentioned time-frame, you can either check with your bank or get back to us to know the status of your transaction. Thank you for playing at RummyCircle.com.

Team RummyCircle

My personal information and kyc verification cheng please help me
                  Nov 03, 2020

My11 circle prasnol information and kyc updet please help me
                  RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Nov 4, 2020
                  Greetings from RummyCircle.

To get KYC verified, we request you to mail us any one of the below documents at [email protected] with your username and email id.

1) Aadhar Card.
                  2) Driver's license.
                  3) Voter's id.
                  4) Passport.

Team RummyCircle.

I played in rummycircle last 5 months. On October 14th 2020 suddenly they closed my account. That is you are not play cash...

My id : janu94
                    Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Mobile :9843****42

My account...

Dear authorites.

Rummy circle is such a cheating company and they dont even have a phone number to contact.
                    how can a govet let this kind of fraud company to set up and not publishing their phone numbers to the public
                    Oct 28, 2020
                    Dear Team, they didnt do anything and i have sent morethan 30 mails and no reply from the rummy circle
                    Oct 27, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the past i used to play rummy circle and due to unknown reason they closed my account.
                      Recently i crated another...

Hi, my My11circle id is 'Pichu25'.
                      Yesterday when I was trying to withdraw my money through browser it showed like 'Blocked User'.
                      And also through app I can't initiate withdrawal.
                      I have been a regular user, playing for almost a year and not involved in any fraudulent activities.
                      Please rectify my account.
                      I m complaining about My11circle app
                      Oct 21, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      They have contacted via mail asking to share the account details with screenshot of the passbook.
                      No further actions taken.
                      My cash account is still unusable. 😐😢
                      RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

This is to inform you that the bank account details given by you happen to be already registered in our systems with some other account holder. Please note that a bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle except for the joint account holders.

We request you to kindly provide a copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the Bank Account Number and the Account name should match that registered with RummyCircle.
                      Please also note that as a part of our security measures, we have placed your account on hold (blocked temporarily) until the verification of bank account details is done successfully. The account will be activated post verification.

Warm Regards,
                      Team RummyCircle.

They send a promotional message every half an hour basis on my personal mobile number. I have never subscribe for any promotional text messages from them or created one account on rummycircle. I don't know how they got my number. They send their messages from a different number each time so i can't even block them.
                        Oct 18, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your Mobile number, Username and registered Email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

You are agree to open my account (kaykay1980) yesterday confirm through mai. Snap shot of mail attached. After that you detect...

My account was closed since more than one year. Still now i dont know the reason for closure of my account. so i am going to meet my lawyer regarding this account closure. Waiting for your reply to do legal action against rummy circle. My account ID kaykay1980. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          Oct 13, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Thank you for providing us the requested documents.
                          Your RummyCircle account is Validated & Activated.

subbu2020's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2020
                          you told account was activated. But still my account was not activated.. instead of activatevu taken my money. Money i not required. Activate my account.
                          This is last request i send. Surely i take some action.
                          Greetings from RummyCircle!

Thank you for writing to us. We have checked your account 'subbu2020'.
                          Your account is a Funcash account and you have not added any profile details in your account. If you're referring to any other account, please do write us back with appropriate details. We'll surely get it checked for you.

subbu2020's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2020
                          Check my account all profile details are available. You debited my amount rs 650. But still my account was not activate.
                          Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please let us know your registered mobile number so that we can assist you further.

Team RummyCircle.

My account block reason & please unlock my account
                            Oct 10, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.