[Resolved]  Samsung India — air conditioners we bought last month

We bought 4 acs from samsung worth more than rs 2 lakhs and out of which one ac is not working form day one, we have given complaint several times but the service engineer comes and says either system is not ok or everything is fine, there is no cooling from day one, we have requested a replacement and no response from samsung, my name is venkat and no: [protected]
I am not left with anything but to complain to the consumer forum and also ask all my friends and relatives not to buy samsung brand, i need justice and replacement right away
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2019

[May 02, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,