[Resolved]  Samsung India — Asking for money to repair my mobile despite in warranty and no fault of mine

I have a Samsung Mobile model No A8 with purchased on[protected]. I have attached the scan of the purchase bill.

After using it 8 months, I realized it was getting hotter and then suddenly the display went off after 4 days after the machine was getting hot.

I took it to the customer care and there I was told that I need to pay for the display and will be charged in excess of Rs. 8000/-.

I am not sure if I agree to this, the machine is in warranty and the problem is for no fault of mine. Request you to take care of the problem at the earliest.

The display disappeared owing to the hotness of the machine.

Regards.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2017

[Jan 25, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd (SW Asia RHQ)

Samsung India