[Resolved]  Samsung India — cheating customer

I bought samsung j7 pro for 20k. And previous month they given one patch update of 472 mb.. After that my device not working properly.. Even touch also. All j7 pro customers reported this issue to samsung and we dint get any response.
Even low budget samsung mobiles they are giving updates frequently and they are mot caring of samsjng j7 pro. I lost my 20k for buying this scrap mobile.. I wont suggest to anyone to buy samsung and i will start a campain on fb, twitter and insta soon. Samsung india is thinking users are dumps all the time they will tell cone to live chat or reset the phn.. This is there main solution all time.. Even the ceo getting salary from my money only that much sincere samsung should keep.. Really frustrated
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,