[Resolved] Samsung India — damage refrigerator

ravi9976 on Mar 4, 2018
I have purchase refrigerators on 25 feb. But still time i not see screech on screen and so i have log complain 27 feb. On customer care and shop also but still not and help and not resolve. U can explain that u have resolve or not resolve i h have understand that i have never purchase your company any product and give feedback on my family and social
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have Samsung j3 2016 model.i felt problem since i buy it.mobike does not work and highly hang .i have done software in care 4 times in 5 month.all data lost .still my hanging problem not solve.kindly help.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Mar 9, 2018

Greetings from Samsung.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,