Samsung India — double door refrigerator

Alok Bose on Dec 22, 2017
My samsung double door fridge got repaired 4 times within 6 years due to poor workmanship involved i have spend huge amount in its repair. Regarding this i have complained to customer care several times and ask for replacement but no action was taken till date. Several mails was also dropped regarding the issue. I will never opt for any samsung product in future as no one in care takes the matter serious and try to close the issue. Despite of several mails and follow ups issue is still standing how can so one be lazy in getting the matter sort out.
Service point of view was also poor. I will ask customer care to go through all my mails and work on it just i require new refrigerator as an replacement against old one by paying certain amount. As if now i have spend double the amount in its repair against mrp so i request to close the issue by providing me with new refrigerator against my old one.
Always note not to buy any samsung product in future.
Awaiting for your reply.

[Dec 23, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,