[Resolved] Samsung India — galaxy j7 max

Tambaram, Tamilnadu, India
 Sridhar Dhanaraj on Sep 25, 2018
Complaint filed against: samsung india
I purchased samsung galaxy j7 max on oct3 2017. I haven’t faced any issues so far. But on saturday sep22 2018 while i was browsing through my cell got hanged and later on switched off. I tried to switch it on but it didn’t. I was clueless since i didn’t even drop it. So on the following monday sep 24 i took it to my nearest samsung service center. After a long wait of 3 hours they decided to take my case and opened the cell. They said the chip looks different and it is manufacturing defect. They said they won’t accept warranty and demanded 8000inr to repair. I was totally clueless why my warranty was not accepted. And for the manufacturing defect why should i pay the money to samsung...
I never expected this from a reputed brand who is well known for its customer service. I hope i will get justice from the team and won’t make me regret for purchasing the dreamt samsung phone by paying emi all through this year.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2018

[Sep 25, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Comments

My mobile j7 max submit in disply repair one month but my mobile not repair. i am very unhappy your service .Please help me sir
Akash nalage's reply, Sep 17, 2018
मला disply ची किंमत 5000 रुपये सांगितली त्यामधील मी 1000 रुपये ऍडव्हान्स दिला आहे, त्याची मला पावतीही दिली नाही .तरी मला मदत हवी आहे

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]