Samsung India — my samsung a6 plus

Garia, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Paromita tina on Apr 17, 2019
Hi; this is paromita sarkar working in a publication house as an editor.. Yesterday i went to garia (South kolkata) customer centre as my a6 plus was not working. It was only 6months old. Anyways; they took it. After we came back home i got a call from them that my phone's problem was resolved. We again went there in the afternoon at about 4pm and then the employees said they had problem in delivering.. And behaved so badly with us. They should have informed us. Otherwise how can we know? This is how you people deal with us? We want our cellphone immediately.. They didn't even respondthe calls.. This is so embarrassing.. You people harassed us specially the floor manager behaved so badly..

my samsung a6 plus

[Apr 17, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,