[Resolved] Samsung India — new refrigerator complaint

ravikumar v.v.l. on Aug 28, 2018
Refer my complaint registered service order no. [protected]. No action so far for my new refrigerator since purchase. Already 4 months gone. Four complaints, technicians not able to identify fault. I have dissatisfied for your poorest response. Fourth technician completely opened the freezer and not rectified the fault and kept paper pieces in freezer fan, damaged the thermocool also. Finally i have no belief on your service, so replace the refrigerator immediately other wise i will proceed legally/consumer forum. Immediate response expected.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2018

[Aug 28, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2018
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards