[Resolved] Samsung India — refrigerator rt54h667esl/2014, frost free

pareshsparekh on Dec 19, 2017

I bought a refrigerator rt54h667esl/2014, frost free from samsung in early 2015. It has water dispenser. After using it for about a year and a half, the upper layer under the dispenser started popping out and damage was increasing as time went by.

Apart from that just in this short time we see that fridge door started rusting from bottom.

This is clearly a mfg. Defect as water should not sip thourough upper layer. Upon contacting sales rep as well as customer service they said nothing can be done as warranty period expired. I feel this is not fair as this is a high priced model and such defects can only come out after some time.

I am a very fond of samsung products. I have purchased my washing machines, tv, earlier fridges from samsung only.

This issue has put me on back side about samsung quality and my trust in the quality and service is bit dwindling.

I need someone to look into genuity of the issue and help me by replacing the fridge door to regain the trust.

Thank you.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 19, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Mr. Dhimat Solanki called from Samsung Customer Service, Jamnagar and informed it will be a chargeable visit. I explained there is nothing he can do to resolve unless Samsung agrees to replace the door without any cost.

I had already sent him pictures of the damage.

He told me he will talk with the company and get back to me.

Thx.