[Resolved] Samsung India — refusal to replace refrigerator even after four major breakdown in the first year

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 RAJIV SAURASTRI on Dec 24, 2018
Mr. Manu rajan,
Sr. Executive - customer experience,
Samsung india electronics pvt. Ltd.

At the outset let me express my distress and anguish for your refusal to replace the defective refrigerator, knowing very well that the same had been repaired four times (In the first year of purchase) in past one year by your engineers. You expect me to now believe that the unit will now onwards work without any problem, even though it has been last repaired on dec 18, which is not even a week ago. Such false assurances were given to me every time your engineers repaired it, but had to eat their words when they reappeared to repair it every subsequent time. I have lost faith in this unit and your engineering team and i do not wish to bear the mental agony of again facing another breakdown as well as throwing away food which goes bad every time the refrigerator crashes.

As you have been conveying your management's decision (Over telephone calls and by your last mail), i urge you to vociferously revert back to them that this refusal is unacceptable to me and they should expeditiously replace the unit with another one which would give efficient and peaceful service in future.

Looking forward
Rajiv saurastri
Lucknow
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2019

[Dec 24, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - refusal to replace refrigerator even after four major breakdown in the first year