[Resolved] Samsung India — regarding worst service provided by samsung without making any contact with us - we rural people are suffering.

Durgesh Kolhe on Dec 31, 2017
I purchased a samsung tv this february for my family who lives in village in jalgaon district, taking into consideration a good reputation of samsung in market.

However the model that i have purchased has not met our expectations and has stopped working within a year. I did launch a complaint after speaking to your executive and the complaint was taken. They promised me to resolve it as soon as possible and also promised that they would send someone to resolve this problem.

But even after quite a time, since no one visited i called up customer care again to get to know that the complaint was resolved from your side. This was the worst possible answer that i would have ever got, they said that they did speak to someone at my house however we did not receive any call from your side, also no one from your side visited our house.

Since our house is located in a village area and the customer executive would have to travel long to reach us they resolved our complaint without even caring to have a look at the problem by visiting our place.

I thought samsung advertised of giving it service to the remotest area on this earth and i think most of the people would have watched that advertise.

But what is happened in my case proves that samsung as an organisation give fake and non reliable assurances which it cannot keep up. This has not just happened with me alone but also with few other neighbours of ours who use your products and has faced this similar pathetic service from your end.

I have relaunched launch the complaint which was the only thing i could do at the moment i would like to request you to please look into this matter and help resolve my complaint and keep up with your assurances too.

I therefore request you to please look into this careless behaviour of your service agents and help me in getting my newly bought tv repaired back again. I am waiting at my house, for your agent

Sandip patil.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2018

[Dec 31, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - regarding worst service provided by samsung without making any contact with us - we rural people are suffering.