[Resolved] Samsung India — samsung refrigerator - rt56k6378sl/tl got problem in one month only

vishalgudiya on Dec 20, 2017
Dear ceo,

This to inform you that i have taken a samsung refrigerator from bajaj electronics, kompally, hyderabad on[protected]. Ref (Rt56k6378sl/tl), bearing serial # (0d154dbj802005j).

I'm keep following up with your customer care and complaint officer but from all i got disappointment. Customer care complaint no [protected] dated[protected] and communication from samsung ref no - [protected] dated[protected].

As per all its my mistake that i have trusted the sumsung brand and taken the product worth rs 72000.

Just within 1 month cooling panel is not working and since that time we are suffering and roaming one desk to other. No one is ready to help us. Just imagine in today's life day without a refrigerator.

I'm looking for the replacement of the refrigerator or my money back. I don't want any kind of repair or extended warranty.

If samsung is so confident about their product and quality then why they denying to take their product back?

Sangeetha. D senior executive, customer experience, desk phone:[protected] extn 1646 and bhuvanesh from customer care guided me to go to consumer court but they cant fwd my request to next level.

Hope i will not get the same revert from the respective ceo.

Your unhappy customer,
Vishal verma
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2018

[Dec 21, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference to your feedback regarding Samsung product, we hereby confirm that the resolution to your concern is already provided.
However if you are still facing some problem in the product performance, we request you to share the details of the same.
Our customer service team will shortly get in touch with you for providing resolution to your concern
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - samsung refrigerator - rt56k6378sl/tl got problem in one month only