Samsung India — washing machine service

swetasureka1 on Apr 20, 2018
I have never experienced a worse service ever in my life then samsung. Your company's executives are clueless, ill mannered and have no technical knowledge.

I called up one of your service centre for regular service of my washing machine (Cleaning purpose) on 29th of march 2018. Two of your executives came to my house and took one hour or so and cleaned the machine. They took the service charge and left. But just before they left, the display panel of washing machine was showing 4e. When i asked him what is that, he said that it's getting cleaned.

When i again started the machine, it was displaying 4e and machine refused to start. I again called the service centre and the sent an engineer. He examined it for hardly two minutes and said that ur machine has error of water supply and ur pcb needs to be changed which will cost rs. 4500 (Approx). On repeatedly telling them that machine was running fine before ur engineers came to clean it and i showed them 4e error when they were here, they refused to admit that it's anywhere their mistake.

Anyway, after long wait and discussion with the service centre, we gave up and requested them to get a new pcb for us so that we can run the machine. Again they took hell lot of time in arranging it, only to tell me in the end that it's not available with the company, and i have to buy a new machine. They also said that that company will take back the machine and will provide me with rs. 2500 demand draft/ cheque against it.

Next day again they say that i will not get rs.2500, but rs. 1500 as coupon from which i have to buy another samsung product only from selected shops.

I have contacted n no. Of times to samsung for my queries but everytime i get a new answer. Everytime a new executive picks up the call and files the complain and say a senior person will contact you, which never happens. Even of they call back they have no clue how they are going to solve the problem.

I have never been so annoyed and angry in my entire life. This kind of behaviour was not expected from this big brand of yours. They are harrassing me from past 20 days and i am unable to do anything.

I don't know of i get the response now also. If you guys have time and care for your customers, kindly resolve it.

[Apr 20, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,