[Resolved] Sansui India — led tv not working (under warranty)

Allahabad **, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Yash990 on Jul 26, 2018
I was purchase sansui led tv on 03.11.2015, with 3 years full warranty but my led was not working from last four month i was ragisterd the comp-lent (Complaint no luc[protected]) as on 28.04.2018. But still i have not get any positive response from company. And now company person mr. Ls yadev (Mob no [protected]) want me 15000 rupee for replacement this tv.
So i request you kindly help me. And solve the issue.

Shailendra singh
Shailendra. [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2018
i was pu the complain on toll free no on 2604.2018 and comp lent no is Luc2604180177
after so may followup no one solve this issue and Mr. LS yadev which is the the company employee of sensui, (mob No 7055104466) want 15000 rupee for Exchange this LED, already i have explain him that there is no mention in any bill or warranty terms and condition, than ha are saying this is the company policy, and he is also deny for written communication.
for last four month i have request him that kindly solve the issue but he is not responding . also his behavior is very bad.
i want that only my LED will be replace without pey any extra cost & should be taken the corrective action against this employee or company.also i want the composition for my time westing and not use the service .

Shailendra singh
8199900703
0180-2529518
[email protected]

[Jul 26, 2018] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

4/228, Railway road,
Rajiv Gandhi nagar,
Kottar,
Nagarcoil-629002
My smart sansui led 43 inch. So kindly please resolve tha problem. Problem is my led TV screen not working. [protected] my mobile no.

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - led tv not working (under warranty)