Sansui India — sansui led tv complaint pending from sep-2018

Dear concern,

I have sansui led tv of 40 inches which was purchase from sargam electronics ludhiana on 02.07.2016. We are going to there to but branded led but as suggested by saleman we have purchase the sunsui brand, he guide us only sansui brand having 5 years warrantee. Last year when i was facing problem in my sansui led i called customer care and logged the complaint then it was come to my notice product having onle 3 year warrantee. I logged my complaint in sep-2018 but nobody responding after my complaint.. After several reminder i am visited sargam electronics to ask to provide the service due to led is not working, after few day one engineer come to my home to check the led and he asked led having panel problem they will send the request for panel and when panel receive in service centre they will replace the same and service engineer take 300 rs visit charges but till the date my complaint is not resolved and still my led tv is not working.
I have approx 30 times to your service centre mr. Daljit-[protected] mr. Sanjeev-[protected]. I called several time to mr. Harjinder chandigarh branch but he is not picking the phone. They people directly tell us we cannot help to your because company not help us to provide the spare part lot of cases is running in judicial court.

I want to know why sansui brand not providing the spare part to service centre. I have logged my complain in sep-2018 (Already 8month gone) and till the date complain is pending, kindly help me to resolve my complain in warrantee period.

If service no required kindly let me know.

Pawan kumar
sansui led tv complaint pending from sep-2018

[May 03, 2019] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Plz free services of my split air conditioner
Plz attend to this.
hukamsingh29's reply, Apr 30, 2019
Plz free services of my split air conditioner
Plz attend to this.

Sansui India
    Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015