[Resolved]  SBI — Harassment and threatening call

To whom so ever it may concern.

Myself nishant patel mobile no: [protected], is having an out standing of rs. 65000 on SBI credit card. But to some financial issues and family issue I'm not able to make the payment. I told the bank that once I get financially strong I will make the payment. Today date: 08/04/21 I received a call from SBI recovery agent mobile number: [protected]. agent started harassing and threatening personnally, professionally. He said he will contact MD and other staffs of the organization where I am working and my relatives. He also said that he will leave me jobless and will rapture all my reputation.
Kindly help me
Apr 9, 2021
I received a call from delhi mobile no:08586813624. the recovery agent is threatening me again and again and giving mental pressure and harassment. I have file a compliant to SBI bank regarding the same but no reply. Recovery agent is also calling on official land line number. He is stating that he will share my privacy details to each employees where I'm working. recovery agent is sending me messages also. recovery agent is behaving very rude with me and other staffs of my department and using abuse words. In reply me and other staffs of my department started talking rudely as the agent was not willing to listen at all.
Apr 08, 2021

State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 09, 2021
Updated by nishu_p
I received a call from delhi mobile no:[protected]. the recovery agent is threatening me again and again and giving mental pressure and harassment. I have file a compliant to SBI bank regarding the same but no reply. Recovery agent is also calling on official land line number. He is stating that he will share my privacy details to each employees where I'm working. recovery agent is sending me messages also. recovery agent is behaving very rude with me and other staffs of my department and using abuse words. In reply me and other staffs of my department started talking rudely as the agent was not willing to listen at all.

State Bank of India [SBI]