[Resolved] Screen Guards India — pc cover for oneplus 5

Na, Delhi Delhi, India
 Jagannathan Padmanabhan on Jan 31, 2018
My order #[protected].

I had order back cover from screen guards india and it was delivered to me on 23rd jan 2018 under the above order, the electroplating splicing of the pc cover has been cut and i am not able to use for my mobile oneplus5.

I have been writing repeatedly for last 10 days to take back and refund the amount. They have been sending just an automated reply mail with no action so far. The customer contact no.[protected] is not answered by any one.

Their customer care is very pathetic. This is not the same with others flipkart, amazon, snapdeal... They respod immediately and their return policy is superb.

I have also send mail with image of the product the have sent to me. So far no representative has contacted me for replacement / refund of my money. It looks like that you are trying to fool customers with no intention of solving the issue.

For the last 10 days i have been repeatedly writing mails you have not bothered to address my issue except sending automated mail reply. This is nothing but cheating the public.

Please do not purchase any products from screen guards india. Their projects are of very poor quality.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[Jan 31, 2018] Screen Guards India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharoof's response, Jan 30, 2018
Dnt lyk
Arnav bhardwaj's response, Feb 21, 2018
My address 141/13 Karam Bihar near sader bazzer Delhi cantt 110010 my contact no [protected]

pc cover for oneplus 5
Screen Guards India Customer Care's response, May 01, 2018
Thanks for contacting us!!!
As per record, the query has been resolved from our side!!!
As well customer is satisfied with the service!!!

Screen guards india

Comments

I habe ordered oppo a37panel the order was changed so i want to refund my money

I have ordered oppo a37 panel. My order was changed so i didnot like this product so please you to refunf my money in my account

I am not satisfied my order I am return my product I am collect my product 16 February 2018

Screen guard back case LED Light is not working when insult this chip

B-16, Keshopur Industrial Area, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018