[Resolved] Screen Guards India — return and refund for product

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Suhailkareem on Nov 1, 2017
Dear sir...
I received yesterday (31th 2017) a product from screen guards india online shopping service but iam not satisfied with the product quality.. Very damaged product..

My product detiles is [email protected] apple iphone 6 5d etolica electroplating front+back case + tembered glass screen protecter rose gold 360 protection cover (Order no – [[protected]]) via plicker technolegies air courier (Awb: [[protected]])

I request you to arrange for return and refund the amount of rs. 999.00/-
Plzzz

return and refund for product
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[Nov 01, 2017] Screen Guards India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suhailkareem, Nov 01, 2017
Plz
Screen Guards India Customer Care's response, May 02, 2018
complaint resolved!!

Screen guards india

Comments

Hi sir I received my order yesterday on 30th oct 2017. My order no [protected] of Rs.699.00/- was shipped via BLUE DART, I’m not happy with the product I want return the product I had send a mail to the company but till now no response. Please do the need full as soon as possible

Good Day!
From Jagadeesh
Maine jo screenguard order kiya tha wo order nhi hai dusra order aa gya hai simple sa tempered glass aa gya hai isliye mujhe apna order replace karna hai plz help me
Dear sir
I recieved my samsung j7 max case 19/1/18...by blue dar..t order no (protected) i was not satisfied with the product i want to return and i want money refund i have mailed to [email protected] no reply please do get back to me asap...
Return and Refund