[Resolved] Sendmygift.com — Order#[protected] cancellation issues

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 arnabsingha
I placed an order for a Valentine gift[protected] on 12/02/2016 at approx 09:30PM to be delivered on 14th, post that i receive a call from the receipent that she has to leave Pune today (13) and will not return till 18th. Hence i have no other option than to cancel this. I contacted them on the phone for about 20 times (9times on 12th and 11times on 13th) out of this 20 times, i got to speak twice.. First Shahbaz (as far as i con recollect) old me that he would process a cancellation and that i would receive an email within 12 hours), which i have yet not. today (13th) i called again, one girl, could not get the name, said "hello are you there" thrice and disconnected the call.

Now, i have contacted the chat support they have, supposedly en-numerous times and all i received was the request to call the number[protected] which was not actually helping. I requested and begged for this to be cancelled and how can they be mean to me by saying that they cannot.. it is very harsh to know the only fault you done is that you placed an order.

i also said that i dont want the money.. keep it.. just cancel the order.. but still they dont listen. Please CORE, i need your help.

[Feb 12, 2016] SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
's response, Feb 12, 2016
Hello Arnab, We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are looking into the issue. Kindly provide us some time to check the details and get back shortly.

Comments

Half start for poor service
half a star to the company.
I too placed order (id[protected]on 13th feb for flowers which was to be delivered in nagpur. Before placing order i confirmed with ashwini on chat and she said order will deliver same day before 9pm.
After listening her answer i placed order as i had to send flowers on 13th. But still my order is not delivered. It is in pending status.
I tried contacting customer care[protected] around 15 times but it wasnot connecting and the reason is high call volume.
24x7 chat is also useless as person leaves the chat without answering ur query. I also droped mail to [email protected] but no response from them

As my order isnot delivered on time.. i want to cancel my order. And i m alsonot finding any way to cancel it.
The worst ecommerce start up I have ever come across... chat service.. of my god.. pathetic.. you need to have atleast 4 agents disconnect you before you get a high.. IDK how Hritik made such a comment when launching this portal... as poor as these guys are.!
To, SendMyGift.com Customer Care:

Stop empathizing, work and then give an assurance.. wait till i sue you for my inconvenience. If the order is delivered rather than getting cancelled. You are anyways fried.
I also have been cheated. launching police complaint for e commerce cheating
Hi friends, i also have got into their trap & had placed an order yesterday.. Terrible experience & no one is absolutely bothered !! Management is pathetic.. My order is still not delivered. Lets do something about this cheat company
please mail ur complains on... so that its a collective complain and police takes action on their Bangalore office
commissioner of police [email protected]