[Resolved]  Shine.com — Is it fraud!

I am lost my respect about money aspectations.i have no money bt i gave it to job but he will cheat me, he must have to pay for it . HR Name-karan malhotra
number-[protected].from shine.com.(call receiver's name ankita and call transfered by her). i had apply for a cabin crew jon in patna he tell me that u have to pay for it 1500 and then5700 and then after he told to me that u have to pay 22500rs.i don't have money to pay for it .i was request that i will give u it after medical and face to face interview but he ignored and tell me that ur offer will rejected i[censored] r not pay this amount. i am under frustration and i will take to him my money or other things in any situation.i am not going to leave him easily. he tell me u have to pay only last amount 12500 and u r selected for medical and HR interview.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 27, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Team Shine.

Comments

Friends my name is Shiva Prasad from pune please don't pay a single rupee to shine.com. Pls Pls they push you to pay the money by talking so sweet and once you pay the amount they don't care at all.

I paid Rs 2999 first to guy called Shovir Pandit ( Pandit looting people)
SHINE.COM || HT MEDIA
Shovir Pandit
Mobile : [protected], , [protected]
Phone :[protected]
Email : shovir.[protected]@shine.com
Then guy called Gopal Sharma and push me to take Rs 12099 pack saying all BS stories.
GOPAL SHARMA
Resume Services
gopal.[protected]@shine.com
When i asked Mr Gopal Sharma can i stop EMI if i don't get the job n also i said even i am ready to wait 2 months. He said you can stop EMI whenever you want.

After making the payment i called the bank people they said i can't stop payment i need to contact

Then guy called Rajesh from shine.com called me n said pls send mail saying activate my services only.

It all big story anyway i want to tell you guys its all big fraudsters company and after that i have got so many calls saying we refund ur money give us ur bank card no exp date and cvv.

Pls don't give ur bank details to anyone and be aware about this fraud people.
One time we were told by the company that you pay to get a job you will do, if you do not get a job, your money will be refunded After the second time asked to pay a one-time payment, and even if the matter had been asked to pay

Shine.com Phone