[Resolved] Shine.com — complaint against paid service "jobs on movie"

Chandrashekhar B on Apr 15, 2019
I had availed a paid service from shine.com called featured profile. After making payment for this service they called me again and said you have to make another payment. I made all the payments for rs. 7000/-. But i did not get any benefit. When i mailed them, they said it all depends upon your qualification and profile. However, earlier they had assured me.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern. Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

For any queries, please feel free to contact us [protected]/[protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Shine Team
Updated by Chandrashekhar B, Apr 28, 2019
Please find following transaction details:

Chandrashekhar
Mob-[protected]

HT Media Limited
Park Centra Building, 11th Floor, Sector-30,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Invoice No. IN177358
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile Number [protected]
Invoice Date Nov. 15, 2018, 1:55 p.m.
Subscription Amount (in
Grand Total 3018.00
Registered Details of HT Media Limited
Pan No. AABCH3165P
Goods and Service Tax No. 06AABCH3165P2ZA
Services Description Other services n.e.c.
HSN of Service 999799

HT Media Limited
Park Centra Building, 11th Floor, Sector-30,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Invoice No. IN177859
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile Number [protected]
Invoice Date Nov. 26, 2018, 10:05 a.m.
Subscription Amount (in
Grand Total 3999.02
Registered Details of HT Media Limited
Pan No. AABCH3165P
Goods and Service Tax No. 06AABCH3165P2ZA
Services Description Other services n.e.c.
HSN of Service 999799
Updated by Chandrashekhar B, May 12, 2019
Please reply...

before selling above schemes to me, Shine.Com representatives told me that they have many vacancies where my CV had been shortlisted. But as I made payment there was no response. I wrote them mail, they said it all depends upon your profile. If it all depended on the profile then, how did they claim?

I did not received a single call after availing above service from Shine.Com.

Please reply to this complaints, otherwise I will move to some other authorities.

Chandrashekhar
Mob-[protected]

Comments

Hi team
I got a call from shine, telling that am shortlisted in a top construction company, as a processing fee I need to pay 2, 500/-, so I paid, later they fixed me a interview cal and informed that I had been selected and asked to pay 5, 800/- as security deposit which is refundable on joining date, so I paid, next day I got a mail n cal asked to pay 10, 800/- for internal process fee, and that's the last payment, so I paid, after two days I got a asking for payment of 14, 800/- for getting hardcopy to my house address, I sensed it as a fake n stoped paying. So guyz pz help me in getting back my money which I had paid totally. Hope u guys will help me.
Team do the needful

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - complaint against paid service "jobs on movie"