[Resolved] Shine.com — money back

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 7503322816 on Jul 14, 2017
Respected Sir,
i am feeling so bad to wright that, i have been cheated by your team
sir i paid Almost Rs.1500/-for your service, but i didn't received any call regarding job from your team. And not picking up my phone . Ms.Nishi not picking phone [protected] . Please look this matter. I want my money back or job otherwise I will complain to high level. Specially regarding Ms. Nishi .

money back
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2017

[Jul 15, 2017] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 7503322816, Jul 14, 2017
Not resolve
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jul 15, 2017

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Team Shine