[Resolved] Shine.com — not refund my cash

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Koushik Balo on Apr 11, 2018
I am apply a airport job and concat me one femel person who is work in this company shine.com. I am send my rejection fees, verification fee&joint letter fees. Then this person tell me 25000 ruppes send me for training course. I am tell him my bank balance is zero so please mam refund my cash and cancel my application. Then this person tell me after 15days you refund your cash. I am wetting 16days but not refund my cash so i am requested you that please refund my cash 20000ruppes please.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018
I got my money back&thank you Shine.com

[Apr 11, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Koushik Balo, Apr 11, 2018
Your company staff not refund my cash
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018

Greetings from Shine.com.

With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

For further assistance please email us at [email protected]

Shine
Updated by Koushik Balo, Apr 16, 2018
Just I am recipe my cash and thank you Shine.com

2072
    11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Shine.com - not refund my cash