Siti Broadband

Territory Operations In charge—Biswajit Biswas
Mob: +91 98 3011 7773
Email: [email protected]
Office address:
J 1/12 & J 1/15 , Salt Lake Electronics Complex.
Block EP, Sector- V,

South Kolkata
Territory Operations In charge— Mahesh Kar
Mob: +91 98 7446 6700
1/E, Kalighat park road south,
1st Floor, Kolkata - 700026.

Hub 6
Behala & South 24 Parganas
Territory Operations In charge—Mahesh Kar
Mob: +91 98 7446 6700
31, Panchanan Tala Lane
Near Panchanantala Post Office (Opposite Behala Thana)
Kolkata - 700034.

View More Information...

Bad

Siti Broadband related photos (30)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Siti Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Siti Broadband — Broadband connection not stable

amitshee on Sep 18, 2020
We are very disappointed to SITI broadbrand. Consistantly poor connection. internet speed is to slow. frequenty connection...

Siti Broadband — Amount debited but plan not renewed

Satyam95 on Sep 13, 2020
I have done the recharge of 582 to renew my rapid broadband plan but till now i didn't got the confirmation message. I called...

Saikat Sarkar Wolf on Sep 2, 2020
I am not getting any sort o[censored]pload speed. Download speed cut in half. The internet is so down. I feel like disowning the current plan. I have a connect_60 plan.

[Sep 02, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vineet554 on Sep 1, 2020
    I had taken a internet connection for studies due to lockdown from siti broadband. In my local area service is provided by local internet supplier named Santosh([protected]).
    I had paid connection charge of 3000 +750 each month for the service.
    the service provided is not upto the mark( i am even having problem in loading of websites).
    I had complained several times but there is no response from Siti personals say it will be rectified soon but speed should not be so less complain to your local provider for cable checkup.
    When i complain to local provider he always say i am sending a person in an hour but that person never came.

connection id--sunjeet_srb
    I just want my probelem to be rectified soon or they should return my connection charge of 3000 rs so that i can take connection of any other isp(as i dont have enough money to give for a new connection)
    I want it because i am having problem since the time of connection.

[Sep 01, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tanmoy_Karmakar on Aug 31, 2020
      Today i'm renew my express_15 pack by using my debit card
      My money 472/- is debited but the profit are not show means my internet is stop now please help.

[Aug 31, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

POPSICL3S on Aug 30, 2020
        Today[protected] at 10:37 AM I renewed my plan of Connect_60. I paid by my debit card and the amount was debited Rs 571 but neither the renewal happened nor did I get a confirmation or Invoice but the amount was debited already. Please look into this matter. Attached the transaction statement.

Renewal

[Aug 30, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rawness on Aug 29, 2020
          HI
          i am using siti net from a month and got an unlimited plan of 30 mbs but getting 10-15mbs . MY isp 1st told it will be ok after 10th aug but nothing happened i am paying for 30 mbs not 10 - 15 mbs pls fix slow speed, i live in purulia, west bengal

[Aug 29, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siti Broadband — recharge done but plan not activated

Arpan Basak on Aug 28, 2020
            Hello Sir/Madam,

My Account number is : INDI[protected]

I have done a recharge of 472 from https://myindinet.indinet.co.in...

Arti22 on Aug 26, 2020
            As my pack was expiring on 28/08/20, i renewed my pack on my own through Online using net banking on 27/08/20, but the renewed pack is not showing anywhere even after rs. 611 is already been cutted from my account.. Why...????????? Because of this i unable to work from home, this is creating a huge problem. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

[Aug 26, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Have you received any solution ?

Sayan007 on Aug 26, 2020
              My account no is acc[protected]. Name sayan kumar das. I recharged through your website. Money deducted but recharge not done. Transaction shows - by debit card othpg[protected] payu payments pvt ltd gurgaon.
              Plz look into this and do the needful.
              Contact no [protected]

they still not solve my problem. still they dont refund my money back.
              Any solution received ?

Rohitpathak03 on Aug 14, 2020
                I have taken connect-60 broadband plan and its very slow... Can't even able to perform my job from home. Its really frustrating.

[Aug 14, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saket pratap Singh on Aug 13, 2020
                  I have paid the siti broadband rs569 to renew my plan but money has been deducted but no recharge has been done by the siti side. I have also complained but i got no response from them please help me.

[Aug 13, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Did u received any solution ?

Siti Broadband — Very bad speed since last 2 weeks

Saikat Sarkar Wolf on Aug 11, 2020
                    The speeds i am getting is very bad. I feel like my money is being wasted. I have a connect_60 plan. And all i get is around...

Siti Broadband — Slow speeds and packet loss from past one month

CopperDodge44 on Aug 8, 2020
                    Speeds have been halved from past 1 month. My subscribed plan is connect_60 but the maximum speed i am getting currently is...

Siti Broadband — Poor network connection issues

Mahesh Lama on Aug 8, 2020
                    I have subscribed connect_80 but the broadband service is very poor and speed is very slow. I have raised the concerns many...

Siti Broadband — Vey very slow internet speed

Supriya Khatua on Aug 7, 2020
                    I have opted for connect_60 plan from 12/6/2021 iam facing ridiculous speed. Why cable operators provide optical fibre connection?...

mdintekhabalam12 on Aug 3, 2020
                    My siti broadband internet service is not available since 5 days. I made an online recharge that's why local operator refused to give service but when i complained in call center they said we can't do anything only local operator can solve your problem but the problem with local operator recharge is they always charge more than actually plan price. I am having work from home my work is being hampered. Who will pay the compensation

[Aug 03, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gaurav_kk on Jul 30, 2020
                      I have bought 30mbps plan but i am getting 15mbps speed..my isp company is indinet and my id is gaurav_kk

Very Slow internet speed than promised
                      Very Slow internet speed than promised

[Jul 31, 2020] Siti Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Siti Broadband — broadband speed is not as per the plan

rksinha28 on Jul 22, 2020
                        I have a indinet internet connection provided by siti operator, and my plan is connect_60 which is supposed to provide a speed...

Siti Broadband — Lower internet speed than promised

Soumen Kumar Roy on Jul 20, 2020
                        I am subscribed Connect_60 plan which should provide data speed of 60mbps. But I am getting average of 20mbps. And right now...