Wish Net Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jan 10, 2023

File a complaint to Wish Net

Having problems with Wish Net?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Wish Net customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Wish Net

Wish Net Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 4244
Fax

Wish Net reviews & complaints(230)

Today I tried to recharge my Wishnet broadband Bronze 70 plan through PAYTM GATEWAY. My customer id is - 312186. My money got debited from my account but recharge is not complete due to some server error from your end. Please solve the issue asap.
Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Daily I've faced issue with my internet.. today also I've been facing till 4hrs+ . I call them so many times but always they've said me that they're checking.. 6hrs already passed still no problem solved..
    Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After given complain about poor net service nobody respond to rectify .as per plan wishnet was given money not give service as per plan
      Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Internet has been down to 0kbs since 3 hours and it show connected hut no internet as status. Plz fix it

Kailash Bai
        Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, my internet is not working since last 3-4 hours. Do look into this matter. I'm from Barobisha, 736207. It's urgent.
          Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's not just me but most people who took connections from wishnet are suffering from the slow speed and uncertainty of the network it gets down quite often. I get the 70 Mbps plan and it's never that I get at least 55 or 60 Mbps it's always around 10-30 or 40 Mbps and it's frustrating sometimes. The buffering and all bothers a lot.
            Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of the worst services ever. In siliguri area, this internet service provider provides internet and discontinues the service right after midnight 1st the next month. The shamelessness arises from the fact that during the previous month there are many days they fail to provide internet citing work is going on. So my question, if they are strictly following Business Rules why not refund the money per day they failed to provide internet to the customer.
              Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be informed that inspite of paying the dues in advance I observed that my connected deactivated without any prior information.
                Due to deactivation of my connection ( id: 314629; Registered mobile no. [protected], prodipto bhattacharya) I am unable to work from the morning today.
                Kindly see that this type of discnnection does not happen in future.
                Kindly activate my connection immediately.
                Thanks.
                Prodipto Bhattacharya

Money Debited but Recharge Unsuccessful

I tried to recharge my monthly Wi-Fi pack twice using the Self Care portal but even though my money was debited from my bank account, the recharge was not done. The customer care executives do not know anything and they will simply shout at the customer. I just want my money back, disgusting service....

Today I tried to recharge my Wishnet broadband Two times through PAYTM GATEWAY. My customer id is - 378593, Money got debited from my account but recharge is not complete due to some server error from your end. Please solve the issue asap.

Please find the transaction details attached below.

Transaction id 1 - [protected]
                  Transaction Date[protected]
                  Transaction time - 01.15am

Transaction id 2 - [protected]
                  Transaction Date[protected]
                  Transaction time - 11.02 am
                  Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Online payment done and amount deducted. when asked for a refund the customer service failed to cooperate.
                    Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recharged 588 on 18/May/22 at 12:40AM but still no activation, called customer care 5 times.
                      what a pathetic service, I was not able to work properly for poor service,
                      CustomerId : 281145
                      transaction id(upi) :[protected]
                      Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Did you get any resolution or money refund ? I have faced the same issue and customer care is not providing any update

My customer id is 197975. The user name is Bandana Kar.

At 7.09 AM on May 18, 2022, I recharged for Wishnet Bronze 70 pack. They took the money but didn't activate the plan.

As of now, over the past 26 hours, I have called them five times. They are refusing to tell me when it will get resolved. These are weekdays and I'm losing work, leading to financial damages.

I hold Wishnet responsible for their highly disinterested and lethargic reaction to the issue.

Wish Net online plan - money debited - plan not activated

I had done recharge for bronze 80 plan yesterday night but still my internet is not activated. The amount was debited from my bank but wishnet self care portal is not showing it in transaction history.
                          Please help me with this, I paid Rs 647.82 rupees for bronze 80 plan. I have the payment reference no. I have contacted them over their call centre multiple times from yesterday night but the issue is still not resolved. Please help...
                          I completed my recharge process yesterday but still my internet is not working. The amount was deducted from my bank but wishnet self care transaction history is showing that no transaction has been done.
                          Please help me with this, I paid 588 rupees for bronze 25 pack. If you can't give connection then atleast give refund, I have my order details & upi reference no also.
                          Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my monthly plan today around 9:15am, the amount was deducted from my bank account plan was not activated contacted customer care they informed recharge wasn't successful so had to recharge afain around 11:30 same happened paln not actiavted money debited.I received a message from wisnet showing plan has been activated but the time is showing 9:17 which is the previous time i paid, now what about the second one? will my 588 go in vain? either provide me two months validity or refund the amount .
                            customer id -296358
                            Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my monthly plan today around 9am, money was deducted from my bank account however the plan wasn't activated, contacted customer service they said that recharge unsuccessful, recharged again around 11.30 same thing happened money was deducted from my bank account, contacted customer service again they didn't give any proper explanation. My 588+588 was deducted and I don't know where it went, didn't get any kind of messages from wishnet. Please look into it
                              Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done monthly recharge of amount 588 for bronze 70 plan on 13th may 2022.
                                The amount has been deducted from my account but still the recharge is not done.
                                Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Each month they cut off internet connection for whole day. But they take monthly rental for internet connection. When I call the customer care they say that some 'Check out' is going on and they dont provide internet connection for the day. The company dont even inform the customers that they will stop internet for their own internal problem, This happens every month. Today, May 10, 2022 this again happened. They take monthly rental but skip supply for one day each month. This causes trouble for customers. Due to their own problem and cutting off the internet connection every month for a day, as a customer I am facing problem.

This unethical means must be stopped immediately.
                                  Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is alok Kumar Singh and my registered mobile number is [protected].

I am getting pathetic internet service. Everyday my WiFi shows net connected but no internet. How do i manage with daily issues.

Pathetic service and no one to resolve u cannot have problems everyday.

Pls resolve
                                    Apr 03, 2022
                                    Updated by alok3236ssp
                                    Agin there is no int today...it's a daily thing..worst service