Skokka Customer Care

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Skokka Complaints & Reviews

Man1093 on Aug 3, 2020
Some person using my personal number there i don't know how, so please remove this ad as soon as possible there id is
Ieh[protected]
Please remove this ad because my personal number in this ad and it's show location patna bihar

someone used my mobile number
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-03 14:36:07
Resolved complaint successfully

[Aug 03, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jahir Mondal on Jul 31, 2020
    Someone used my no. Without my permission.
    Remove this account.

[Jul 31, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Jahir Mondal on Jul 31, 2020
      They used my no. Without my oermission
      My no.[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Skokka — Accoun hack [Resolved]

Jahir Mondal on Jul 31, 2020
        Mera mobile no. Se kisine account khol diya hai, mera mobile me kohi otp vi nahi aayatha,
        Mei ye account remove karna...
        Complaint category Other

JENIL Ghadiya on Jul 28, 2020
        This are using my number in there work but i do not register in this app i receive many massage and call by other people they say i receive your number in skokka

[Jul 28, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Jeewan singh Rathour on Jul 27, 2020
          My number has been used incorrectly. Please remove it from the C website. And may contact number-[protected]

[Jul 27, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

Skokka — Someone used my number & my photos without my permission

RABI NARAYAN PADHI on Jul 26, 2020
            There is some body use my number and photos for ads and physical relationship. I am in no way connected with it, please report...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Sexual Abuse

Skokka — Remove my number and pic

Saibaba03 on Jul 25, 2020
            Someone has put a fake ad on skokka and have used my photo and number on the above mentioned company ad request to delete...
            Complaint category Products & Services

daredevil1234 on Jul 24, 2020
            Someone has added my contact number and phots and demanding money to
            me please help

[Jul 24, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nasruddin Shaikh on Jul 24, 2020
              Deposit monney not girl

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

ganbhir0530 on Jul 23, 2020
                How it is possible to take any picture and uploaded. This ia very serious matter. Please look it and application are update.. Any one take photo from other application and upload. Its very wrong

Updated by ganbhir0530 Jul 23, 2020
                Delet this asap

Skokka — Someone Share my Mobile no with Fake id on Skokka

Rupesh Khinchi on Jul 23, 2020
                  Dear Sir, Myself Roop lal khatik, Bhilwara I accidentally clicked the link during a Google search yesterday 19.07.2020, after...

kunalraj2875 on Jul 22, 2020
                  Hello team skokka someone created my fake id kindly help me to remove that, my contact no. [protected], kindly remove this no. Im getting lots of calls.

[Jul 22, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Sunil Rg on Jul 22, 2020
                    Hi team,

Can you please remove my phone no, somebody wrongly put my no and advertised it. Need your urgent attention.

Skokka — Fraud person Misleading my phone number

Xyz1234567890123 on Jul 21, 2020
                      Someone have added my contact number and photo on skokka for escort advertisement on 21 July 2020, i got to know after i received...

Sudhirkumar Gorli on Jul 21, 2020
                      Respect u sir some one miss use my number please delete my number [protected] please delete in sokka

Skokka — Someone created fake post with my number

Hdjdkjd on Jul 21, 2020
                        Please remove the post urgently i am getting messages and calls

In this link they posted

Munnaa16 on Jul 20, 2020
                        Some one missused my number [protected] please remove my number from skokka .

[Jul 21, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have DELETED the Ad and Blocked your number.

Skokka Team
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sexual Abuse

Skokka — some one added my number in skokka please delete my number from skokka

Munnaa16 on Jul 19, 2020
                          I have called for service some one kept their numbers and making fake they are taking money deposit advance after that they...

उपसरपंच बबराना on Jul 19, 2020
                          Dera team
                          Date 17/07/2020. Another person is uploded in my personal photo in skokka and my mobile no. [protected]. And his called him citing.

Ad id.32cp[protected]

So request for delate my photo this account

[Jul 19, 2020] Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers