Skokka

Fri 02:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Skokka Complaints & Reviews

Some one using my personal pic without my permission please help me out
It's my humble request
Add id : in2psf75g
Sep 05, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Open ii.skokka.com and above there is Contact button where you can find our Email

Someone using my personal pic
    A add posted at 28 August in transsexual catagory
    Please skokka I have to do...
    Posted a Add on skokka on 28 August from a unknown email
    Ad id: in2psf75g

Please remove this add from...
    Somebody has posted my ad on skokka for nude video call services please help & remove it asap....

Sir/madem
    I am requesting that someone was added my number to this site without my permission. So i am getting whatsapp message and calls. So i am getting problem.
    So please delete my number [protected] as soon as possible please. I am requesting to delete my number as soon as possible please
    Sep 04, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Some one added my number n photos in skokka website, please delete the post as soon as possible
      Sep 04, 2021

Dear team,

Someone had posted add under my name and m getting calls for money. Request you to delete the same ASAP. The registered number is [protected].

Waiting for your reply.
        Sep 02, 2021

Sir/madem

Some one added my number in this site plz remove the number [protected]
          Aug 30, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Some fraudsters have used my no and photo and blackmailing demanding money by refusing paying the money he added my photo and no to your website please remove my photo and no.

Gauravverma88's reply, Sep 1, 2021
            Sir/madem

Please sir some fraudsters have taken my photos and mobile no online and blackmailing me demanding money I did not give money so he posted the photo of my wife and her no request you to please remove.

Gauravverma88's reply, Sep 1, 2021
              Sir/madem

My Number has been added by pranksters. Please remove my number.

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Someone posted my mobile number on skokka

I got this message on WhatsApp ‘hi, I have seen your ad in skokka.com.br...

It's fraud website they are telling me first pay advanced the. I will give service with fully satisfied but I m paying my advanced then they are couldn't pick up my phone and they will not able to provide services

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Mera I'd block ho Gaya h sr kripya krke unblock me dijiye my I'd ([protected]@gmail.com) please unblock my I'd please sr

Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My account unblock me dijiye my I'd please

Skokka — Delete my number [Resolved]

Humble requst plz delt my number any person inlygliy posted my number dating site & blackmaling & payment dimand & posted...

Someone wrongly add me in online please delete my phone number in skokka account
                      Aug 27, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

I don't know whose this persone use my photo for skokka ads..amy down my market image ..immediate stop her ads or plz action...

Hi some one added my contact no. I m getting unnecessary calls which is harrasing me, please remove my no
                        Aug 23, 2021