Skokka

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Skokka Complaints & Reviews

Sir/madem
I am requesting that someone was added my number to this site without my permission. So i am getting whatsapp message and calls. So i am getting problem.
So please delete my number [protected] as soon as possible please. I am requesting to delete my number as soon as possible please
Aug 09, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Open ii.skokka.com and above there is Contact button where you can find our Email

On 5th August Thursday 2021 at about 8.40pm a fraud I went through. A girl name Sonia it could be fake name on Skokka. She...

Someone has misused my number [protected] for skokka registration. Kindly unregister the same on an urgent basis
    Aug 08, 2021

Skokka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello sir, is your problem solved by skokka services ?
    My number is also misused and now i face very annoying phone calls and messages, that's why i ask you.
    Please reply if there is solution for this ###.
    contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Someone put my number on skokka website. Unwanted calls and messages from unknown numbers are continuously coming, please...

Hello, i request to team skokka that please remove my number from your website. Many unwanted calls and messages from unknown numbers are coming continuously. I am very frustrated. Please help
      Aug 07, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Someone created fake account with my number on skokka. Hence pl remove my number on skokka because I never never added my number this type site but my number added by someone, I am in very troubling because many persons call me and asking for service.so I kindly request u plz help me and remove my number on skokka. Looking forward for your support. Your earliest reply would be greatly appreciated
        Aug 07, 2021

Dear sir/madam,
          Someone created fake account with my number on skokka.so I request u sir/madam, plz remove my number on skokka because I never never added my number this type site but my number added by someone, I am in very troubling because many persons call me and asking for service.so I kindly request u plz help me and remove my number on skokka.
          Aug 06, 2021

Skokka — Misused mobile number [Resolved]

Someone misused my mobile number on this website so please take action against misused my mobile number [protected] varanasi...

Someone misused my photos and phone number kindly remove it.
            Post I'd : in4othbcr

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Please immediately remove [protected] from your site..someone has misused my personal number and hence I am getting unnecessary calls and messages from inappropriate advertisement

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Someone has misused my phone number and has given my number in inappropriate advertisement.. I request you to please immediately remove my number and take serious action against [protected]

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

I requested you that please remove my number and my pics for your web site. Remove my ad from your site.my number is [protected]
                  Sep 5, 2021

Aug 05, 2021
                  Skokka Customer Care's response

Aug 05, 2021
                  Skokka Customer Care's response
                  We have Deleted the Ad and Blocked your number!

Skokka Team
                  contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

This number is miss using on there please remove that ad properly
                  Skokka Customer Care's response, Aug 5, 2021
                  contact our support staff directly at [email protected] via MAIL.

Pls remove it fast
                  This fake ad if you do not remove this number on your website

Skokka — False advert put in [Resolved]

Dear team,
                    My No [protected].
                    Since yesterday ece...Someone has falsely put an advert.

Request...

Skokka — Fake ad to harassing [Resolved]

Team
                    Some body has posted my number on datting app and i have regularly recived calls and msgs pls remove immediately...br...

Some one missused my number and posted in skokka please delete my number [protected] from skokka
                    Aug 03, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

There are many advertisement about providing paid video call sex chat, audio call sex chat, phone sex chat at certain prices...

Aug 03, 2021

contact our support staff directly at privacy.[protected]@skokka.com via MAIL.

Dear sir, my complain is scam. I am not attend your Sarvice but not refund my amount 10000. So plz sir I requested my amount has recover from my account. Your owner sactray has not a good he is a scam me and Fraud me so plz sir recover my amount..
                        Aug 02, 2021

Skokka — Ad Id: in6hw3t9b [Resolved]

Dear Sir

Someone is misusing my profile photo and mobile number on your website ad and I am receiving so many...