Spice Jet Airlines — eligible refund not received
SSwati Taneja on Feb 29, 2020
I am writing this letter as i have been harassed mentally badly by spicejet customer care. I have been reaching them out for around 10 days now for a simple refund of rs4000 which i deserve but they have not responded effectively and communication is going in circles.
The same thing happened with me when i requested cancellation to the airlines on 6th jan 2020.
Here is my issue
1) i initiated cancellation of flights with pnr: - ayjzkj/z7kjsy from delhi to shirdi and back on 6th jan on spicejet customer care which was not processed on that day due to delay on their side
2) processing was done when i called them again on 7 jan.
3) i am not asking for anything which i do not deserve.
4) cancellation charges are 3000 per pax per side if done before 96 hours
5) i initiated cancellation on 6th jan 2020 but spicejet didnt responded and cancellation was done on 7th jan 2020 with cancellation charged at 3500 per pax perside.
6) please refund amount of rs4000 (There were 4 passengers) back to source.
7) now again spicejet is not listening and is putting every communication in circles and throwing everything on travel agency
8) i have been a spicejet customer for long but after facing such harassment, i cant-even think of travelling or recommending spicejet.
I have done cancellation with indigo/goair/airindia ut i have never felt so much harassment there.
9) again please refund back the amount 4* (500+500)= 4000 back to source. I am asking refund of amount which i deserve
|4 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|