Spice Jet Airlines — food was not good at all and deceptive of what I ordered

Deepanker Gakhar on Apr 11, 2018
The food we ordered 3 months prior to departure was showing subway in the sandwiches, but now u have changed the menu, i liked subway otherwise i would have chosen something else, the wrap u served was a # today and i just realised that i wasted my money on it and moreover i consider it a cheat or deception as while booking i requested for a subway and a corn sandwich so u should have availability for that as it was already booked meal, i didn't order it immediately, so overall experience good but food bad and next time if i am not ensured about the meal i would never order in spicejet, moreover the aerated drinks were not even given choice to us just given the shir drink common who doesnt have the availability for coke or pepsi i[censored] say so than i think u really need to change ur food team, indigo in comparision do take care of all these things and i got cans in my meal as selected not what u people provided just cost cutting. Some body made me cautious of spicejet food prior only but i took risk and i added it seperately afterwards, to my pnr no, but i now regret my decision.

Comments

I had put a small lock to my bag and this lock was broken by SpiceJet. I m amazed how to trust this airline.. I will never trust this airlines anymore!

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - food was not good at all and deceptive of what I ordered