Srilankan Airlines — ride on board staff attitude

Kuwait
 bluenest99 on Jan 7, 2018
I have been traveling with srilankan ever since i can remember.
Flew business class with my parents from kuwait to bangalore. The service was excellent except colombo to bangalore (Ul173) on 6th nov, 2017 where this one air hostess could use some more training to behave with passengers. My father who is sick and old required some assistance which the staff was not ready for. While having his dinner he dropped a bread due to weakness. The stewardess made funny faces and pointed at the bread for him to pick it up. This is not the srilankan hospitality i know of.

[Jan 07, 2018] SriLankan Airlines customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by bluenest99, Jan 07, 2018
I have been a loyal customer of Srilankan airlines for a very long time now. Excellent service and true Srilankan hospitality.
My only issue is the transit class of hotel given to Business class passengers. I had travelled business class with my parents and were given a 3-star hotel. I kindly request Srilankan airlines to make a note and allot business class 5 star hotels for business class passengers.

Level 3, East Tower, World Trade Centre, Echelon Square, Colombo 1, Sri Lanka