SRS Real Estate — Srs affordable scheme sector 6 palwal

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 K.D.Mishra on May 15, 2017
I have booked 2BHK flat with him and paid @95% payment through PNB Bank loan and Now paying the EMI and our House rent also.
During Booking the cost of the Flat was 12.5 lakh and after booking they raised the Prices 14.97 Lakhs
All the construction activities on site are closed and No any one from SRS group is ready to Reply afterEmail and Personal Visit to them also

Comments

Dear team,

I was purchased one chilli Noddle I found there all people without head protected and without hand gloves . These are the serious issue please submit complaint other wise I will see on consumer court .

Photo already clipped.

Rgds
Vicky Kumar Jha
We are not receiving any construction status regarding SEC 87 affordable Project, as we have booked flat as per the draw done.

Even EMI have started, but there is no construction status fro SRS nor are they picking phone calls.
Reqquested to look into the issue.
When I bought 1.5 years ago, it was 90% complete. I have made 95% of payment thinking that it's a govt. Approved project, this will be delivered, but there is no progress or update by the builder. I have taken loan and repaying same. Please help, it is hard earned money, don't want to go waste.

202, 27 New Delhi House, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    SRS Real Estate - Srs affordable scheme sector 6 palwal