State Bank Of India [SBI] — Ac hold problem

My ac no. [protected] has been on hold about 15 days. I need my money but i can't withdraw money please help me and solution my problem. I am trouble many days. And i always go to atm machine to withdraw money but it says insufficient balance and also deduct my money day by day. So please check my account details and remove hold problem from my account.

[Jan 23, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am facing a lot of difficulties in transferring my a/c from mumbai branch to rajula branch of gujarat
I am continuously coming from 2 day but that from counter 4 they abuse me while I'm tell about my problem . And she didn't reply any word.
With EV [protected] i have not received my card yet ...and care no [protected] is not answering my call
I would like to change my phone number due to I lost my phone along with sim.
So iam requesting you to add my new number for my SBI account.
Good afternoon sir
My name is subhash my a/no . [protected] myvatm is lost please close my ATM tranjuction
Amount deducted from my account rs 910 but not transfer to electricity department.

State Bank of India [SBI]