[Resolved] State Bank Of India [SBI] — credit card collections call

syedali.kas on Sep 16, 2018
Sir

I am using sbi credit card for 2 years and have good credit history until march 2018. After march month i am facing some issue and unable to pay credit card bill on time, however i am paying 20% of amount every month. After due date sbi collections team calling atleast 10 times a day and giving me big torture. I picked the calls some time and saying my situation and ask them to give some days. They hear nicely and very next day they started to call. I request sbi bank to manage this collections team on right way. Everyday calls not at all acceptable. Only genuine customers are being affected. Criminials simply change the mobile number and address. Why collections team not understanding this. This is really killing genuine customers. Lot of hidden charges, improper negative balance in account summary screen, still facing lot. Sbi bank, please look into this collections team day to day process, without knowing you they are killing customers and giving big torture.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2018

[Sep 17, 2018] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2018
Dear syedali.kas, Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 70626 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0