State Bank Of India [SBI] — sbi credit card no. was - [protected] (gaurav singh) current balance rs. -12/- showing in my civil report

This is Gaurav Singh. I was having SBI Credit Card. After all the due payment . I have closed the card. I have got a closer mail also that there is no due from my side. But in my civil report its showing -12/- current balance. So many times i send mail to them regarding this issue . But they are not bother to reply. I want to ask them when i have paid all the due amount than why its showing in my civil report. Kindly look in to this on urgent basis and do he needful at the earliest. I have attached the civil report copy and sbi credit card closer letter. request you to kindly remove -12/- from my civil report.

Gaurav Singh
M -[protected]
sbi credit card no. was - 4207399064650087 (gaurav singh) current balance rs. -12/- showing in my civil report

[Mar 07, 2018] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gauravparmar Apr 10, 2018 Dear Team,

Still i did not get solutions of my problem from the SBI Credit Card Department.

State Bank of India [SBI]