State Bank Of India [SBI] — short amount dispensed from atm

bhamshu on Dec 2, 2017
I had made the transaction for rs20000/ on dated 27.11.2017 from above atm id and atm had dispensed only rs 10000/. On enquiry from the b. M. Of the base branch, he has neither given the satisfactory answer nor resolved the issue. If the atm has dispensed the full amount, please provide me the cc tv footage during period from my transaction and the next transaction of another customer.

[Dec 03, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I thought no other bank will do this type of proud business in India...they are continuisly deducting amount without reason even if I withdraw about from SBI ATM they take service charge ... If I called to customer care they said we don't have your transaction history ..some will plz take action against SBI...
My credit card STATUS was approved and it is under dispatched, it's been more more than 2 months my application no. Is[protected]. I would appreciate if you do due diligent process pertaining to this matter.
We have having account number in your bank.we tried to cantact tollfree no of sbi.not responding positively.

No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001