[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — ordered phone case didn't receive any confirmation but my money is deduct

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 Supreet2929 on Jun 3, 2018
On 1st june i had ordered 2 phone case from the site stayclassy.in. I had ordered and my mobey has been deducted but no confirmation message or mail received, your payment is pending is shown by the site. Which clearly shows this site is frawed. As per the order money has been deducted but no further process is being shown. It seems like this site is just to make fool of others.
I want my money back.
My order no is 272823

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jun 03, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2018
Please provide your registered mobile number or e-mail id.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered please check this link:https://ecomexpress.in/tracking/?awb_field=272823
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Thank you for your purchase.

Comments

I ordered a redmi 4 back cover on 14th may 2018. It has been 7 days but i didn't get my product. It is showing your order has been completed but i didn't get the delivery. I called the customer care but it turns out to be switched off. Please either deliver my product or refund my money immediately. Please look after this matter and resolve it.
HI,
I have purchased Case in this but have not received any confirmation after payment. I waited but no response.

I tried to reach them but no luck.

Please take action on this kind of sites
stayclassy.in

23 shreedhar industrial estate,

opp.hyundai service center kathwada ring rd nikol

ahmedabad -Gujarat

India- 382315

This is the whole address. I feel like they are who are doing fraud. Some quick action should be taken asap. Because their customer care is not at all help, no. Are always switched off.
Fake company.automated mails and no delivery.
Opens ticket and closes after few hours automatically.
The order was placed for my phone's backcover for 150rs and they took additonal charges of 50rs for delivery and after 15 days also the product has not been deliverd.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - ordered phone case didn't receive any confirmation but my money is deduct