[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — realme 2 back case

Near kali badi mandir.ghughar palampur, Palampur, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Shutler on Mar 27, 2019
Sir, i have ordered a mobile back case cover from your site on 14 march and it is not delivered yetw. You also have deducted rupees 199/- from paytm account. Please refund or deliver my cover as soon as possible.
My order no or i'd is #1348951. It is a black cover case with a print of bullets on it.. K hope that you will listen to my concern.

Shivansh kaul
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2019

[Mar 27, 2019] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered please check this link:
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019
Thank you for your purchase.

Comments

I have placed my order on 27th feb and it’s been almost a month. When will I receive it?
order no. #1292193.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2019

Dear customer,
Your order is already dispatched by post.
In comparison with courier, 'INDIAN POST' takes more time.
I ordered the back cover of my cell phone poco f1. The first thing was that delivery came after the given time and this cover is also not fit in my phone and its color is not the same as I ordered the fame of your company Looking forward, my problem will be resolved soon.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2019

Sorry for inconvenience,
If there is any fitting problem, then please provide your order number and video evidence of fitting problem with your mobile phone.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - realme 2 back case