Sulekha.com — remove my name and number and other details from sulekha site

Sheetalzzz on Sep 14, 2019
My name is sheetal. I was browsing through sulekha website. But bymistake i registered as a student. I entered my name and contact details and i started getting calls from tutors.

I want you to remove my name and contact details and all other information from sulekha site at the earliest.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible. I no longer wish to receive calls from tutors or from sulekha users

[Sep 14, 2019] Sulekha.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
We are extremely sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer like you. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and we want to make things right. So, please give a call or Whatsapp at [protected] or email to [protected]@sulekha.com and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.
Sulekha.com Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2019
Dear Sheetal,

Greeting from Sulekha!

As requested earlier to share your contact number to track & remove your details from our portal. Please do share the number to address your query & resolve it.

Warm Regards,
Team Sulekha.

Comments

Krishna educare at Kasba is a fraud institute. How can you display?? I will suggest you to look into it as this is very misleading and hampering nothing but Sulekha's reputation. The owner, Sunita Agarwal is a fraud. You should know that. If you do not know, this is high time that you know that.

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    Sulekha.com - remove my name and number and other details from sulekha site