[Resolved] Sun Direct — change rmn

satheesh kumar v on Oct 16, 2018
Please Change My RMN From [protected] To My New Number [protected] please do the needful thank you
sun direct number : [protected]   Replace all

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2018

[Oct 16, 2018] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Oct 29, 2018
Dear sir

We tried contacting you in the number mentioned in your account but we could not reach you.
Please mention your alternate contact number in which we can reach you and serve you better.

Regards Sun direct
Customer care

Comments

My Smart Card No[protected] R sun direct shows E118-4 reserved smart card return code on star sports tamil channel. Please fix the problem as soon as possible.
I had done a sun direct payment through citrus pay Rs 1300 on[protected] . The amount debited from my bank account.But not credited in sun direct account. please take action to refund my amount to bank account.

Transaction id : [protected]

I get a unnecessary call for sundriect it 's distrub for as so please don't call and massage again
[protected] is my I d
And my name is pavan Kumar
My address is pavagada talluku Palavalli thanda Palavalli post pavagada Tumkur dist
I co customer care 12 am on wards 25 miner no body response my cl wt is this on going service also not giving cl also not connected pls resolve the issue.

Sundirect recharged bt not activated .
What should b do ?

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - change rmn