Supertech — supertech hues sector 68, gurugram

Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Brijesh Sharda on Jul 16, 2018
I had booked a flat in hues under subvention plan, however for last 2 months supertech is not paying the EMIs as per contract (it was anyway paying only Pre_emi), repeated mails to one miss ankita have gone unanswered, m sure lots of other people are in same position, guys lets get together and sue this fraud company, who has no ethics and no customer satisfaction.

[Jul 23, 2018] Supertech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Brijesh, I agree to your point of getting together and taking the builder to court. The project is delayed by 4 years as on date and the final delivery dates are like moving targets. Let me know if you have other owners/buyers in connection with us and we can jointly sue the builder.
Hi Brijesth / Gautam,

I totally agree with your views, lets gets together and this this forward, no point going alone with builder. My subvention is also over, and there is no assurance if further payment will come from builder.. happy to discuss over [protected]
I'm in the same boat as you guys...had booked 2 bhk under subvention...no emi are paid since last 2 months...visited Noida office and met Ankita...she told that the company doesn't have funds to pay any further EMIs...we should take them to court...I was also advised that I should swap my apartment with Aravali sec 79... I visited that place and that project is in shambles too...can't move that far with my family...on the top of it...these emi amounts are not small...they are cheating in the broad daylight...I'm on board in case of a legal action...contact me at (nine seven one seven nine zero five five four four) Ankit

I also have booked 2BHK flat in Supertech Hues but still no signs of completion. NEither we are recieving any updates from Supertech.
Can we somehow make a Whatsapp group of all who had booked flats in Supertech HUes and then work together against them

Nikhil