Suzuki Motorcycle — service center

Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
 vishak94 on Nov 10, 2018
I have been trying to get the so called service center (App motors, puducherry) of mine to pickup my bike for service as i am unable to start it, for last 3 days.

This is the worst customer service i have ever experienced. I am doing my house surgency and find it extremely difficult borrowing from people to go to duty especially when on call

In my college i have friends who use local auto workshops for there service needs just because u own the worst service center with no accountability. It is a pathetic situation for a global brand like yours.

I cant even find a dedicated complaint forum for suzuki. I am not expecting much from your side and this is just to convey my frustration because of being unfortunate enough to buy one of your bikes.

I will be joining a lot of people who are planning to unload this bike at whatever price the end of my course just because your commitment to your customer ends at the point of sale and not because of the bike per se as gixxer is a decent piece of machinery in its class.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0